6.10

Wright family invited the team members to stay in the family manor after lunch. They wanted to refuse but Ian agreed instead of them. They could only agree with their captain.

During dinner, steward come in with a man "Master, Lord Richard is here to visit."

Grandfather Wright waved his hand "Sit Richard. Have dinner with us."

But Richard's gaze is stuck on Ian. "Yes. Grandfather Wright."

Richard could only see Ian. He was confused about his feelings. He and Mickey are childhood friends. Even if he was 6 year old than Mickey. They were very good friends. After that he went to military training and when he returned he took over the military position. When he could meet his old friend again he came to Know mickey went for military training.

Richard is also invited to stay at night but he had to return home. Ian and his teammates went back to the House given to the team.

Ian told Zero to start their training. Kim, Key, Rita and Sara were trained to fight combat, shot and archery. Kim was good at archery while Sara is good in shoting. Key was good at combat. Rita is average at every thing so Ian thought about something else.

Ian took missions to go out and grab clothes. He actually wants to search for zombie crystal to upgrade everyone's power. It has been many days now, maybe they can find some. As for clothes, doesn't he have some in his storage space.

As per the plot, Ian saw Sandy at the gate of Base A but intended to ignore her. But Sandy called him. "Ian...IAN..?"

Sandy was very unhappy. That rich kid actually became a zombie's food. She had to seduced a team leader and came here but the team leader isn't willing to pay food for her. She was very helpless when he saw Ian. Of course Ian still loves her. That day's reaction must be because he was very hurt.

Ian ignored her and got into the minibus. Everyone's ability ability stable now. So Ian made Aaron repair the mini bus and covered it with metals. It now looked like a armoured mini bus.

Kay was going to start the mini bus when he saw Sandy standing in front of the mini bus provocatively. He blew the horn but the girl didn't move. "Someone is in front of the mini bus."

Ian saw Sandy through the glass "Start the car."

Sandy was shocked and dodged the mini bus. She knew Ian was in the mini bus. No the team leader must ordered the driver. Ian didn't know it was her. Okay she will wait here for Ian's return.

Richard was also out for missions. He have a wind ability. They have missions to hunt a zombie who is more powerful then the rest. It was more agile and fast. He never in the dream thought that when he will find that certain zombie, he will saw mickey fighting with it.

Ian was using his water ability. He changed the water drops into small needles and struck the zombie. That zombie made a shrill cry and attacked Ian. Ian now used gravity force.. he didn't know how he can managed the gravity around him and jumped in the sky and throw his crimson dagger towards the heart of the zombie.

That zombie died and Ian digged out the crystal from its head and gave it to Rita.

Rita is embrassed but Ian told "Take it. You need it most here. We need to upgrade your power so you could communicate with the plants..."