7.12 [Final]

Milan took Ian,Silver and their baby Silvio to the palace. The guards were staring at Ian but didn't said anything. The king was at meeting so Milan led them to his inner  room "Take a rest here, I will ask someone to inform Mother."

Ian and Silver were busy teasing Silvio when the Queen came. She saw them their and whispered in the outer room  "Milan. From when did you have bad manners. You ought to take the guests to the guest room and let them take a rest."

Milan laughed out "it's not a guest mum"

Queen was confused but when she saw was stunned. She looked at Milan "Is he...?  He?"

Milan nodded.

Queen's eyes welled up with tears and she hugged Milan and cried.

Meanwhile King and Wales came in. They saw Queen crying.

King frowned "Now. You brat. What you did that make your mother cry."

Queen signalled him to be quiet "shh"

Wales looked behind Milan and saw Someone in the room. He whispered "What happened."

Milan smiled "little brother is back"

King glared at his first son "Don't you kid with me on this matter otherwise you will be grounded for a month."

Queen looked at the king with tears "He is not kidding. Look at the boy inside."

They looked at Ian "little treasure?"

Ian was 3 years old when he was kidnapped. He was examined and it was announced that the 3rd prince Charles is omega after two alpha prince.
Queen was so devasted that she didn't want any more child.

They went in and saw him playing with a newborn baby with Silver.

Ian and Silver looked up at them. Silver took the baby in his arms and Ian didn't know how to face his parents.
Queen smiled at him with tears and hugged him "little treasure....My little treasure is back"

Wales looked at Milan "it's really little brother?"

Milan nodded.

King was only looking at him silently. His gaze fell on the baby on silver's arms. "Is it...Is it your baby?"

Ian separated from Queen and nodded "en"

King was very happy and took his grandson from Silver's arms. Queen also looked at him "So cute."

Silver looked at Ian "it's okay." Ian nodded.

Ding~

Mission Completed : Go back to the Family.

That day the kingdom was very happy because the little treasure of royal family was back and even brought back a little precious treasure with him, a little prince.

Silver married Ian and took him his home. Silver's parents are very happy that Silver got to marry his beloved and they got a little grandson.

At the age of three, Silvio is recognised as an alpha while Ian was pregnant again. This time his mood swings are more severe than the first time. It was also a son this time and when Silvio was 6 he came to know his little brother Ivan is an omega. Of course his little brother is his treasure and he ought to spoil his little brother. Silver gave right manners to his child while Ian gave love.

Ian also took over the parliament and issued the equality law. The omegas were very happy and satisfied.

Ding ~
Mission Completed : Fight for the right of the omegas.

Ian was particularly happy when he died but silver cried again because he could only remember the past when his beloved died "Don't worry wife.  I will always follow you."

That day Ivan came with his little daughter and saw his father's grabbing each others hand and lying lifeless in the bed. He cried out "Big brother. Dad and father. They....wuwu"

Ian returned to the space and slept for only 2 days "let's continue our missions"

Coco flew around and a mechanical voice sounded.

Entering Mission World
1%....
...5%....
....10%....
.....20%....
.......50%....
..............100%...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

So it's end of the arc and as per the suggestions and my promise next arc will be related to entertainment industry😉

Thank you for reading and voting.
Take care of yourself...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~