5.7

Mo Qi nodded. He didn't care about Ian's life earlier. But now the situation is different. "I know."

Mo Xin frowned "Then why did you established such a contract. From what I see you two are not in love. So....?"

Ian opened his eyes after establishing contract with Qiqi. "No. I love someone else."

Mo Qi's eyes darkened and a killing intent emerged "Who?"

Ian glared at him "That's none of your business."

Mo Qi grabbed his hand "Do I have to remind you that you are my partner."

Ian laughed "Did I want to be or you forced me?"

Mo Qi really wanted to lock this idiot in the cage where only he can see him. But he suddenly felt and familiar aura coming towards him. His hold on Ian's wrist loosened and getting chance Ian took his hand away from his reach. He walked away from their to see him.

Sha entered and bowed "King someone wants to meet....Young Master Mo. I sensed his scent on them."

King nodded "Let them in and he is...." he pointed at Ian and continued "your crown prince who is now a demon emperor. I don't think anyone would have any problems."

Sha smiled "no my king. Everyone will be happy" and bowed again. "Crown Prince."

Ian was stunned and looked at father. Mo Xin nodded back to him "it's not only because you are my son. It's because beside mine only your strength is suitable for the identity of crown prince. Demons are not so bad as the righteous cultivator says. They only fight back when their family is in danger. I will not hide anything for you. There are also bad rulers in the Demons. So everything depends on the leader. If you didn't come today I have to choose a heir or if you didn't have enough strength then you wouldn't be the crown prince."

Luo JunYe seemed to miss his so called Martial Uncle. He don't know why. Maybe because every time he listen to his master. His master brags about his senior brother.

He saw the demon came out "Please come in. Our king and crown prince are waiting for me."

Ye Xiu's ears perked up "wait. Wait what crown prince? We only asked if you saw my senior brother Mo Ian."

Sha smiled politely "Go in and you will know."

Ye Xiu and Luo JunYe followed Sha and entered the palace of the king of demons and saw his senior sitting with another handsome man who almost look likes his senior.

Ye Xiu ignored the handsome man. Little did he know it's the king. "Senior brother, you disappeared in the dark energy in front of us. I was very surpri....ahh am I seeing it right. You have dark energies."

Ian nodded at his junior "en. Your senior brother have broke through to Demon Emperor."

Luo JunYe is staring at the man in black robes.  He is finding him very familiar like they have known each other from many days. But he didn't remember anything before his master picked him up. All his memories starts  from when his master picked him up and want to accept him as disciple. Did he know martial uncle earlier from then but if they knew each other why didn't martial uncle said anything to him.

Ye Xiu exclaimed "it happened earlier than it should be..."

Ian interrupted him "Junior brother. Aren't you tired. Get a rest."

Ye Xiu nodded "yes."

Ian wanted  to took them to a room but Luo JunYe suddenly halted and walked opposite from them like something is summoning him.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Thank you for voting and reading my little fairies.

Your little author have injured her wrist so I will update a little slower. It's f*cking  hurts ( T ~ T ) wuwuwuwuw....

Be careful and stay safe...

Xoxo...❤

BlackRose~