14.7

Ian accompanied his parents and comforter them. He have already accepted his new parents. It made the old couple a little happy but they are sad about their daughter.

Ian's father said "When you came to your life, you are called little treasure. We didn't even have that chance to name you when you went missing. Your mum got quite a shock and was mentally disturbed. She only get better when we came to know that we are expecting another baby. Pearl came into our life. We name her pearl because she was pearl of our eyes. Little treasure you.....ah...if you don't like us to call you it. We won't. Just don't leave us again. We found you after 24 years."

Ian hold his father hands "I will not leave you. But I need to meet someone. It's very important. I will take him care soon. So don't worry."

His mother was listening everything. She looked at him "Promise mum..that...that you will come back."

Ian promised her and turned to leave but bumped into  someone.

Soul Found.

Soul : Lu Min.

Body's name : David.

Ian smiled at David and passed him. David doesn't know him so it's not suitable to act all friendly right now.

David looked at Ian's back and felt a little familiar. He looked at Ian's Father "Uncle. He..Who is he?"

Ian's father smiled "He is Pearl's biological elder brother."

David was surprised "He is the one. No wonder, I felt a little familiar."

(A/N: of course you will feel familiar  ●~●)

Ian was a little bit afraid because he left without saying something to Xavier. He knocked at the door.

The door opened after a few minutes and Ian looked at the 19 years old Xavier. It's the first time that he was the older one. He is feeling very happy. He also have a little sister.

Xavier stared at him and then pulled him into his arms by his waist "You really need a lesson. Dared to leave without telling."

Ian smiled and looked at Pearl who was looking dumbly a them. Ian winked at her and Pearl nodded.

Xavier carried him to his bedroom and let Ian sat on his lap. He buried his head in Ian's neck and took a bite. "Tell me everything why you left without telling me."

Ian sighed and let Xavier do whatever he wants and told him everything that happened.

Xavier licked the bite mark and sucked it. Ian forgot that the beast was in cage for 8 years and had a chance to broke out now. Before Ian could do anything, Xavier pushed him to bed. "Okay I don't blame you. But you need to be punished." The beast licked his lips.

So Ian was punished until his waist is sore and he can't beg for mercy anymore. When Ian opened his eyes he saw that he was sleeping on Xavier's chest and the hands are placed on his back and waist. Ian wanted to get out of his hold but hissed with pain. Xavier opened his eyes sleepily and stared at Ian.

Ian was furious with the pain "What are you staring at me for. Carry me to washroom."

Xavier smirked evilly and fed Ian pill that he would feel better. The he carried Ian to the washroom and placed him on the bathtub.

Ian's eyes were closed so he didn't see the evil smile of his hubby. Xavier looked at Ian who was sitting naked in the bathtub and licked his dry lips again.

Xavier joined Ian in the bathtub and started caress Ian. Ian opened his eyes and glared at Xavier fiercely. "What do you want now?"

Xavier smiled "You" and sealed Ian's lips. Ian's body is extremely sensitive after the first night. He got aroused after all the caressing. The washroom was filled with sultry sounds. Ian's throat was dry after all moaning and yelling. But Xavier was still thrusting in and out. Ian said with his husky voice "Ahhh...At least...uhh....give me..wat-ter."

Xavier smirked and took a mouthful of water and put his lips on Ian's.

Xavier carried a weak and tired Ian out of washroom after few hours and let him sleep.

Pearl doesn't even dare to go near the room after listening last night's sounds. Her ears are all red. She ran away after seeing Xavier. She knew that the man who came in was Ian.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

😌😌you can imagine what happened between them. I only have you pointers. I am such a cute little sweetiepie😉

Okay I praised myself too much....haha...

Thank you for voting....Take care of yourself....xoxo...❤

BlackRose~