7.6

Ian was still struggling in Silver's arms "What are you doing?  L-Let me go."

Silver looked at the kitten in his arms. He didn't know why but he remembered a white cat with blue eyes. He shooked his head and looked at Ian with eyes full of love. "Where are you going. Wife?"

Ian was speechless at his hubby's shamelessnes. He glared at silver "How many omegas have you said Wife?"

Silver chuckled "Only you wife" he felt someone attacking him and dodged.

Chris is standing in front of him "Let Ian go."

Silver frowned "Who are you?"

Chris gritted his teeth "Let my brother go"

Silver smiled "Brother in law. I am also going to your home. Let's go together."

Chris was stunned but calm down "pah. Who is your brother in law."

Silver smiled and took Ian to a car.

But Ian had something important to do today "wait. Wait we are not going home. I have something to do today."

Silver and Chris looked at him simultaneously.

Ian sighed "Drove to the highway."

Silver started to drive towards the highway.

Chris whispered to Ian "what do you think?"

Ian whispered back "pretty decent"

Chris nodded "wait..what?"

As Ian thought there was a fight going on in the highway. "Chris save them."

Chris looked confusedly at Ian but got out off the car. Silver also looked at Ian "do I also need to go?"

Ian looked at silver  "if you wish"

Silver took off his glasses and gave them to Ian and got off the car.

Ian was very tired and sleepy. It his second time giving birth. So he wanted to sleep in the car but the fight is over soon.

He can hear someone say "What are you doing here. Silver?"

Silver also answered haughtilly "going in law's home with wife."

Chris sneered "neither it's not you in law's home yet nor my brother is your wife"

That person almost screamed "Do you know what are you saying?"

Silver frowned "yes. Milan you know you have already said no to the engagement when they mentioned it to me. Do you think if my wife didn't say me to save you. I would come here."

Milan was stunned "Then... can I meet him to say thanks."

Chris sneered again "heh"

Silver walked towards the car. "Wifey~"

Ian looked at them lazily "it's done?"

Silver nodded and took the glass back from Ian "someone is here to see you"

Milan was actually very surprised to see a pregnant omega but was more stunned when he saw the face of the omega. He gaze fell on the ear bud. "Hii...hey...w-what's your name?"

Ian knew why he is this surprised. Because his face was similar to the Queen Mother and he was wearing the ear bud given by the royal family to their only omega son. They have given ear buds to every child of royal family. "Ian.. your highness...forgive me for not able to follow the customs"

Milan stammered "no..it's okay...That ear bud...?"

Ian touched the earbud "I guess I have always been wearing it since childhood then my family can find me."

Milan's eyes were filled his tears but he controlled himself "when did you marry."

Ian's face sanked "I am not married"

Milan was stunned "Then this...?" His gaze fell on the belly.

Ian caressed his belly "initially it was an accident now but I am planning to give birth to my baby."

Milan looked behind at silver with rage.

Silver can feel the killing intent but he didn't care "if you are done. Then let me go and propose marriage to my in law."

Milan controlled himself again and said "Can I go too. I will thank your family too."

Ian pretended to think then nodded.

Chris cried out "but Ian.."

Ian smiled "it's okay.

Initially according to plot Prince Milan was seriously injured and Kian saved him and Milan took him as a benefactor.

Ian knew that any member of royal family would find him familiar, so why not complete his missions.

The car drove towards the secret Base. But Chris drove the car this time. Milan was still peeking at Ian time  to time who was asleep leaning in Silver's arm.

Silver glared at Milan but Milan didn't stop to peek.
At last Chris cried out "Can you guys stop looking at my brother."

Only then the childish war between his highness Milan and Lord Silver ended.