10.7

Ezekiel didn't know about August's death so when he woke up he only saw Ian and xiaomei "Where is August?"

Ian and Xiaomei looked at each other. Ian bit his lips "August..he...He died while protecting us."

Ezekiel narrowed his eyes "What are you saying?"

Ian looked away from Ezekiel's direction "His last wish is to get revenge for him"

Ezekiel wanted to rip off the bandages. Ian stopped him "Calm down otherwise it will cause internal bleeding. You are injured now."

Ezekiel's eyes were red. A killing intent spread from him "I fucking wants to kill those bastards."

Ian hugged him gently "calm down."

Xiaomei interrupted them "I have collected all of the evidence that can led them behind the bars."

Ezekiel looked at Xiaomei "Arrange everything. I was going to have a fan meeting this month. I guess the agency didn't cancelled the fan meeting. We will go to there and show the evidence live. Check if they have cancelled the fan meeting then Xiaomei, you will hack into their system and arrange the fan meeting again."

Ian looked at Ezekiel "They will know if we attend the fan meeting."

Ezekiel yelled "LET THEM KNOW THEN. THEY HAVE ALREADY KILLED ALLEN AND AUGUST. I DON'T MIND DIEING TOO."

Ian's eyelashes trembled "you are right. We will punish them even if we have to die."

Xiaomei nodded "yes."

Ezekiel fainted on Ian's arms. Ian sighed "let him rest. He became emotional. It's not good for him right now."

Xiaomei actually wanted to go to the fan meeting but Ian and Ezekiel were against it. Ian patted her head "you will stay hidden in the other car. We will go to the fan meeting. If anything happens their then just hide yourself properly."

Ezekiel nodded "and if anything happens to any of us then don't come out to save us. We will deal with it. If You go with us, we will be more nervous about your safety."

Xiaomei wipped her tears with the back of her hands and nodded "en"

Ian sighed "Good. Then monitor everything that's happening in the fan meeting. If anything goes wrong them  inform us."

They wore their earpieces and strode out of the room. Ian and Ezekiel were driving a sports car while Xiaomei drove a normal low key car to their destination by separate routes.

Xiaomei opened her laptop and saw Ian and Ezekiel getting off from their car. There are fans screaming around them. Some recognised Ian as the Famous racer. Many fans wanted their autograph but they controlled themselves and waited for the fan meeting.

Ezekiel took the mic "Hello everyone. I  know you all are here for the fan meeting. But today I want to confess something."

There are whispers in the audiences.

Ezekiel continued "You only know me as a actor or model but I also have another identity."

He looked at Ian and Ian nodded back at him.

Ezekiel looked down at the audience "We are also trained spy of a certain organisation. We were taken to the Base at the age of 11 and 9. We have gone through the devilish training and saw our friends die one by one. We are here because we don't want that any more children would suffer like us. They have taken our childhood from us. We are just killing machines for the organisation. We have the evidence here. So you can see it yourself. We would also like to sue the current dean of the famous orphanage Sunshine. He was the one who sold us to the organisation. Sunshine is really a good orphanage. It supported us and treated us well but because of that teacher we suffered something that is worst then death...."

A voice interrupted them "Guys they are here. Run."

Ian and Ezekiel looked at each other. Ian took the mic from Ezekiel "We have sent evidence to all the media firms, law firms and government. Maybe we will be dead by tomorrow. But we request you to save those innocent little lives."

Ian and Ezekiel ran away from the stage and disappeared among the crowds.