5.4

Ye Xiu was waiting with Luo JunYe for Ian outside the Hua Ling sect.

Ye Xiu was playing with a straw while Luo JunYe don't know what's going on.

Ian appeared in front of them "Let's go. It's over."

Ding~

Mission completed : break off the engagement with Li Meng.

Ding~

Mission completed : Hua Ling Sect with the Fourth brother.

Ye Xiu grinned "Senior. I was waiting for you. Where to go now."

Ian smiled "To Demon forest."

Ye Xiu was stunned "what?  Why are we going there?"

Ian didn't said anything only flew towards the demon forest. Ye Xiu could only follow his big thigh.

As soon as he entered the demon forest. Those dark energy surrounded Ian and Luo JunYe. Luo JunYe couldn't accept the dark energies so the dark energies flew toward Ian. Ian sat cross-legged in the floor and started to cultivate. Those dark energies pour into his meridian freely. 
Ian was a righteous cultivator but he felt comfortable with the dark energy like something was unsealed in him after so many days.

When he opened his eyes, he don't know how many days have passed. He didn't see either Ye Xiu or Luo JunYe. He felt light and Dark energies coexisting in his body.

Ding ~

Hidden Mission : Find Original owner's true identity.

Ian frowned and looked at the beautiful purple flowers under the starry night sky. He don't know why but something attracting him towards the flowers.  He walked toward the flowers.  There is black flower between them with silver linings. It is emiting a dangerous aura.  He couldn't win over his curiosity and touched it.

A pure dark energy flew in him and his own dark aura blasted. Ian broke-through to the Demon Emperor.

Ian accepted the pure dark energies. He saw a lifelike flower print same like the black flower in his wrist. When he looked up at the black flower. The black flower is missing.

Ian caressed the black flower. A Man with black  and silver robe appeared in front of him. The man was staring at him.

Ian perceived the familiar gaze and he looked at his hands. But there is no red strings. Ian was surprised. Why did he feel the familiarity twice but both of them is not his hubby.

The man has black hair and yellow pupils like him. That man came forward and touched his forhead with Ian's forhead. Ian felt a burning sensation in his forhead.
Then he realised the man was forming a master-servant contract with him.

Ian sneered and resisted the contract. But after resisting it didn't reversed, it rather turned into partner contract.

Ian saw a Red marks forming in the middle of the  forhead of the man. Ian looked at the pond beside him, there is the same red mark on his forhead too.

The man gritted his teeth "Youuuu..... you just wait. Let me get my powers back then see how I will deal with you."

Ian smirked "oh" He decided to ignore the man and turned around to leave.

That man hold his wrist. Ian get a familiar sensation but he had already checked that this is not his hubby. Ian sighed and looked at the man "What?"

That man stared at him "Where are you going."

Ian rolled his eyes and took his hand back. "What does it have to do with you?"

The man was going mad. He took a deep breath and said "It have everything to do with me. Don't you see you are my partner FOR NOW."

Ian looked at the darkness. The scenery has disappeared after the man appeared. There is only dark trees around them "oh"

"Mo Qi" The man said.

Ian hummed "Hmmm? "

The man looked away "my name"

Ian nodded "Oh... Coincidencely my surname is also Mo. Mo Ian."

Mo Qi's eyes wided but he shooked his head and calmed down. He saw Ian leaving his behind. He could only follow him until his power recovers.

 He could only follow him until his power recovers

Front one is Mo Qi with Ian behind him

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Thank you for voting and reading my little angels

The pictures have their own owners. I am just borrowing them from Google .

Be Careful and stay safe....

XOXO.....❤

BlackRose~