8.6

Ian attended a programme which have invited Ian, Chester and the female lead Ruby along with director Christopher. It was   a surprise to the audience. So when they came out the audience screamed with excitement. Even if Ian was a newcomer he also have fans in the audience.

The host Ken let them sit in the sofa and he sat in the chair. "Hello. Welcome to our show"

Ian smiled "Hello"

Ruby waved her hands while Chester and Christopher only nodded at him.

Ken was already used to the behaviour of guests "ah.. Ian I saw the video. The statement you made that day is really harsh truth."

Ian took the mic from the table "It's just reality. Everyone sees the glamour and success of a idol but no one knows how much an idol have to suffer to reach the top."

Ken clapped and switch the question to other three about the movie.

Ken got all the answers he wanted "So let's start our game. Your names are written in small piece of papers. I will took one out.
I will read out the name and you have to perform something."

The fans screamed.

Ken put his hand in the glass bowl and took out a small piece of folded paper. Ken unfolded it and read it aloud "Chester."

Chester smiled "Do you guys have a piano?"

Ken nodded and a piano is arranged at the stage. Chester sat on the stool behind the piano and put his fingers on the keys gracefully. A gentle melody rang out in the room. It can soothe your mood and give you moments of peace. 

When Chester stopped playing, it was silent but soon Ian and Ken started to clap and roaring clap sounded in the hall.

Ken grinned "Whoa. That's was a brilliant performance. Thank you rising star. Now let's draw another name"

He put his hand back in the bowl "Oh....It's our female lead Ruby."

Ruby smiled gently "I can only play violin. So if there is one?"

Ken nodded "Whoa so today is going to be a musical show."

Ruby was also excellent but Chester is 10 times better than her. Audience are happy.

Ken bowed and kissed her hand "It was excellent my lady."
Ruby smiled and returned to her sit.

Ken took out another folded paper "whoaa...It's our Ian."

Ian smiled "Can I use the piano?"

Ken was a little stunned. Is he trying to rival Chester "ahhh...yes"

Some fans are displeased but Chester was very interested.

Ian sat behind the piano but he was looking charming in his white suit. A unknown melody rang out. At first everyone thought he was playing wrong but they heard a gently voice with the melody.

He was like a flowing wind

He was like a soaring kite

Where he had vanished, let's find him

While the paths always lead us

He always made his own path

Sometimes fell, sometimes balance but always went ahead cheerfully

We were always worried about tomorrow

He always celebrated today

He lived every minute fully

From where did he come

Where he had vanished,

touching our hearts

He was like a shade in scorching sun

He was like an oasis in a vast desert

He was like the medicine for the wounded heart

We were limited to well

He will do somersault in the river

He used to swim against the turbulent current

He was like a carefree cloud

He was our close friend

Where he had vanished, let's find him

While the paths always lead us

He always made his own path

Sometimes fell, sometimes balance but always went ahead cheerfully

We were always worried about tomorrow

He always celebrated today

He lived every minute fully

From where did he come

Where he had vanished,

touching our hearts

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

This song is actually exist in "Hindi" language. It is from the Film "3 Idiots"

I really love this song very much. Even if you read it like a poem you will like it.

And your comments really motivates me very much to write more.

Thank you so much...

But take care of yourself
.....xoxo....❤

BlackRose~