7.4

Ian was sitting on the chair and other 6 core members are surrounding him. Jerry have told everything to them. "So. Who was it?"

Ian was petting Coco's white head. "Huh. .Who?"

Meeka banged at the table in front of him "don't you act confused."

Ian bit his lips "If I am right than....than he is my baby's biological father."

Jack brushed his hair back "That.....night....what actually happened that night...you didn't came back for 5 days."

Ian remained silent.

Maya patted his head like a mother "Can't you tell us. Do you even acknowledge us as your childhood friends and family."

Ian was stunned. The plot didn't tell that the core members are childhood friends. " No..it isn't like that"

Michael let Maya sit and sat beside her "Then. What is it like?"

Ian sighed and buried his face in his hands "you know. That day...I went for a important mission...Then..."

Chris looked at him seriously "What happened then?"

Ian could feel their gazes "my heat cycle was never irregular but that day I was suddenly at heat. That man....that man asked me if I want to go home but I was feeling very uncomfortable...So I. ...I forcefully pushed him down...and ....after 4 days, when I gained my sense back. He....He was still sleeping and I slipped out without even seeing his face. So I don't know who is baby's father. I recognised him today by his pheromones."

His friends were silent. At last Jerry opened his mouth "So...So he didn't force himself on you."

Ian nodded his head.

Maya also said "So...he didn't even know you."

Ian nodded again.

Meeka gritted her teeth and said "do you know if he is Married or in any relationship."

Ian shooked his head.

Their feelings are very complex. Jerry hugged him "it's okay. We are here for you and your baby."

They all hugged Ian.

Ian was also feeling a little bitter. He didn't invested any feelings in any worlds. But now he is showing his feelings to friends and families. Maybe...maybe because he met his hubby.

Silver was sitting on his office. He have always wanted to find him. But no matter what he did, he could not find him. But today. He saw him today with a big belly. If he was correct then...Then this is his child. He was sure that that boy was a virgin when they cooked the rice.

Silver only temporary marked him that night. Otherwise he could find him right then. If he is... going to be a father. Then why is his family is not with him. He really missed that boy from that night.

When he woke up, he didn't even see his shadow. He originally thought it was a omega who wanted to climb his bed but when the omega didn't appear for 2 months. Then only he believed it was really an accident.

Silver now only know that boy's name, Ian.

Someone entered his office "Big brother. You know I fell in love. A omega. He is very cute and fragile. I guess his name is Kian."

Silver frowned. Yes he knows and he even send someone to investigate the boy and what he founded really disappointed him. "Stay away from him. Max"

Max frowned "Big brother...why?"

Silver didn't say anything just give him the file.

Max read it through "So. What did he think that I am a fool."

Silver remembered that his cousin is a doctor and opened his mouth "Max. If someone pregnant drinks coffee. Does it have bad effect."

Max was dumbfounded "Who is pregnant?"

Silver closed his laptop "Your Sister in law."

Max murmured "Sis in law. From When did I have a sister in law"

He saw his big brother leaving and cried out "Brother..Brother. Who is my Sis in law.... where is my sister in law?...Big Brother."

So our Male lead Silver already kick out one of the harem member and helped his wife you to the work.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

So my little fairies. How's it going?

Thank you for reading and voting..

Be careful and stay safe..xoxo...❤

BlackRose~