11.4

When Tristan entered his villa. He saw his sister fuming with anger. "What happened?"

Olivia looked at her brother "Brother. Why is he here?"

Tristan saw Ian coming towards him and smiled at him then he answered Olivia "Who?"

Ian reached out and helped Tristan too lose the tie and took it off.

Olivia saw this loving scene and stammered "he..?"

Tristan hugged Ian "Oh...of course he will be here. He is your brother-in-law"

Olivia looked at the loving gaze of his brother and understood something "Brother. You love him right?"

Tristan nodded. "Yes. I almost lost him and then understand how you feel when you loose your loved ones."

Olivia sighed "okay" she looked at Ian complicatedly.

Ian ignored her for now and went in kitchen again. Tristan went in the bedroom to change while Olivia sat in the sofa with her complicated feelings.

She went to the kitchen. She saw Ian cooking "Ian"

Ian looked behind at her with questioning gaze "uh?"

Olivia bit her lips "Sorry about earlier. I hated you because my brother didn't like you. I have always been frank. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Ian smiled "it's alright"

Olivia looked at the Ger who forgave her so easily "So...So are we friends now?"

Ian nodded "uh-huh... Aren't you my only dear sister in law"

Olivia chuckled "yes. I am" she ran out of the kitchen.

Ian served dinner to Tristan and Olivia by himself. The maids wanted to help but was denied by their mistress.

Olivia ate the food hesitantly and then she looked at Ian "Brother in law,  you cooking is amazing"

Ian grinned at her "really?"

Olivia nodded like a child "yup. If you don't believe me then ask my brother."

Ian and Olivia looked at Tristan while Tristan laughed "yes. You are amazing wifey~"

Ian blushed and served him food "okay. Don't talk while eating"

Tristan and Olivia chuckled.

After dinner, Olivia went to her bedroom while Ian and Tristan went back to their bedroom.

Tristan hugged Ian's waist. "Wifey~"

Ian hummed "what happened?"

Tristan licked his ear and whispered "Your hubby is hungry"

Ian wanted to push Tristan but Tristan bite on his neck and his legs turned soft "hey. Let go...you are so shameless."

Tristan licked the bite mark "what's their to be shy. We are a legal married couple."

Ian leaned on Tristan arms and ignored the naughty hand that is roaming inside his upper cloth "hmm...What about your missions?"

Tristan sighed and let Ian sit on his lap " After I lost my memories and went in your world, I didn't have any missions but now I have received my memories and they returned my system so I also have a mission now. My mission is to make my family happy that literally means you and Olivia. The original Tristan regretted that he abandoned Ian who loved him wholeheartedly and missed Olivia who got heartbroken"

Ian nodded "oh. So our missions is almost same."

Tristan said sadly "Wifey. You are not good. Your hubby is here and you are thinking about missions?"

Ian chuckled and peck his hubby on the lips "Didn't you already place your paws on me."

Tristan's eyes turned deep and he pushed Ian in the bed.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Okay now we know what would have happened after that...so....shhhhh don't disturb them...good night my little angels.

Thank you for voting and your support....Take care of yourself....xoxo...❤

BlackRose~