15.7

Ian was laughing at Onyx who was furious. "Okay. Don't worry. Aren't you my soul mate. What are you furious about?"

Onyx looked at Ian "you are mine. Otherwise I will destroy everything."

Ian hugged Onyx and put his lips on Onyx. A strong pair of arms encircled his waist and pulled him closer and a tongue evaded into mouth. Ian gasped for breath as he leaned on Onyx chest.

Onyx was satisfied with the kiss. He could not do anything before the marriage here so he didn't touch Onyx much.

Coco informed Ian that Von have ditched the pregnant omega and was now going after a cute male omega but the male omega is already engaged and will marry his mate after his wedding.

Ian smirked 'he really didn't learn his lesson. He is not the tribe leader now. Just let him jump like a clown for one more day. Monitor him. If the Omega comes in any danger. Inform me at once."

Coco nodded and kicked his fur. Ian left but Kiro appeared and took Coco in his lap. "Little fox. Why are you running away from me now?  Didn't you kiss me that night yourself. Now you are denying to take responsibility. Hmm?"

Coco trembled under Kiro's hand. 'Wuuwwwuuu...host. this bad guy is here again'

Kiro caressed the wolf ears and a kiss dropped in his ear "why are not you saying anything now."

Coco shivered and disappeared from there but how could Kiro let him go so he also disappeared and went after coco.

Now what happened between them after that is for another time. (///~///)

Ian and Onyx got married in the full moon night. After them there are many couple who also got married under the blessings of Beast God and moon goddess.

Onyx carried Ian to their new cave and placed him on the stone bed. Ian felt something soft under him.

Onyx smirked "It's your first time here. So bought the soft mattress from the system store."

Ian glared at him "Rogue. Shameless"

Onyx grinned "Then your hubby will be Rogue for you."

Onyx kissed Ian deeply and his tongue explored the area that only belongs to him. His hand got naughty and started to caress Ian's waist. He will pinch the bud in the chest time to time.

Ian's eyes were moist with tears "uhhh...nnnng..." Onyx was licking and biting one of his bud while his hands playing with the another. He could feel the large bulging member that is rubbing with his thighs.

Ian opened his eyes wide when Onyx rubbed the top of his own member then closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure.
Onyx loved to look at the moist eyes of his love when he touches him. "Baby...look at me"

Ian bit his lips and opened his eyes. Small drops of tears rolled from his eyes. Ian twitched when he felt a finger entering his sweet spot. "Wuu..ah..." his face flushed more. "Be....uh....
.....gen-gentle"

Onyx licked his lips and entered another finger. Ian twitched his waist more. 

The cave was full of spring which was echoing the moans and growls of the two who are busy in the bed. The moon really wanted to hide away with shame. Soon clouds hide away the moon and small droplets of water fell in the earth.

The thundering hide away the shy sounds that were leaking out from the cave.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

SURPRISE???

*Blushing* I wrote it in the day time......gosh..

Thank you for your support.

Take care of yourself
..xoxo....❤

BlackRose~