10.5

When Ezekiel opened his eyes he saw Ian sleeping while sitting in the chair. He wanted to sit up but his hand was tightly grabbed by Ian. So Ian woke up by Ezekiel's movement and rubbed his eyes with back of his other hand "oh..you are awake. Wait for me I will bring your food."

Ezekiel grasped the hand that was going to get away from his hand. His voice is a little hoarse "Ian..."

Ian looked at him "yes...do you want to drink water."

Ezekiel hummed. Ian went to bring water first. "Let me..."

Ian helped him to drink water "don't move okay. I am bringing porridge for you."

Ian went out of the room.

Ellen, August and xiaomei looked at him simultaneously. "He is awake. Xiaomei you cooked porridge,  right?"

Xiaomei nodded and went with Ian.

Ian fed the porridge to Ezekiel. "We can't stay here anymore. We need to move before they find us."

Xiaomei was operating her computer system "yes. They have posted our picture in the website. We are wanted now."

August punched into the wall.

Ian gritted his teeth "what about our spies and the children?"

Ellen looked up "they have already move out of the Base. As we planned they are now on the flight on their way to abroad. Your student have taken out the tracking chips."

Ian nodded "so we need to rescue the upcoming batch of children the day after tomorrow."

August shook his head "that plan is postponed to next month."

Ezekiel listened to all of them "once they reach abroad, tell them not to try to find us."

Ellen leaned back on the wall."I have already said it to them."

Ian clapped "okay get ready to move. We need to leave here now."

They all scattered. Although they are safe in their hiding place but they don't know for how long?

Ian hold Ezekiel's hand while saying "it's okay. We have already installed bomb in the base. We just have to expose the real face of those government officials."

Ezekiel smiled and closed his eyes.

Five of them are fleeing here and there for almost a month. Now they are at a seaside. Ian was sipping on the can of beer "They really gave their all to kill us."

Ezekiel was leaning on the big stone behind him. He has recovered well after a month. "We know a little too much about the organisation and the base."

August yelled suddenly "get in the car they are here."

They all ran towards the car but a bullet pierced through Ellen's heart.

Xiaomei was the one to see it first. She screamed "Ellen..."

Ian and Ezekiel looked behind and saw Ellen falling. August caught him.

Xiaomei was crying "Ellen."

Ellen smiled bitterly "guys....Go now. Otherwise they will catch you."

Ian yelled at him "shut up.....August carry Ellen to the van."

But Ellen was shot at the heart.
And It was very difficult to operate on him. The system store is closed. He can't use any of his weapons or tools given by the system. His system storage is also sealed now.

Ellen was still smiling "I am going first. But you guys are not allowed to let them off. Punish them. I want them to perish."

Xiaomei hugged Ellen "Nothing will happen to you."

But no one answered here back. xiaomei looked at Ellen "Ellen....El...len....hey..."

Ian took Ellen's pulse and looked toward Ezekiel. He shook his head and staggered behind and fell on the seat behind him.

Ezekiel's eyes were bloodshot. He reached out to Ellen's eyes and make then close "Don't cry. We need to take revenge. Didn't you heard his last wish. DIDN'T YOU?"