2.3

As always Ian went to race.

Coco : Host. We haven't  completed any missions  until now.

Ian smiled "who told we didn't ? "

Coco was confused.

Ian pet the eagle in his shoulder. "Can't you feel the burning gaze falling on us."

Coco turned his head towards the gaze and saw a man looking at them. " Host. Who is it?"

Ian started the bike. "Your host's hubby"

Two man came and interrupted him "Mr. Ryan "

Ian looked at them silently.

They shuddered under his gaze "please come with us. Our boss wants to see you."

Ian didn't say anything and drove his bike away. They made away in fear of a accident.

Ian drove to the seaside and sat at a stone. "Come out now. I can feel your stare."

The man came out and stared at him.

Ian took another sip from the wine glass and came close to the man. He operated the watch and the time stopped.

Ian hugged him and kissed his lips. "I missed you so much hubby. Just wait for me a little. Okay?"

What he didn't know  that the man was not controlled by the watch's power and was stunned by his behaviour.

He have seen Ian took out things out of nothing. He was actually staring at him unblinkingly but he saw him operating his watch but didn't understand that everything stopped. 

He saw Ian operating it again and saw the cold eyes again. "What do you want Mr. ?"

The man was confused but didn't ask anything "Alex Robinson "

Ian nodded "yes. What do you want Mr Robinson? "

Alex didn't say anything.

Ian looked  up and gazed at the sky.

Alex felt a heartache after watching the lonely feelings in other's eyes.

Ian didn't say anything more and drove his bike away.

Alex touched his lips and smiled. "Ryan"

Ian parked his bike outside his apartment and changed his clothes and lens "I will take the bike away with me"

Coco : But... Host.

Ian looked at him.

Coco remained silent.

When Ian went back home. He saw Swiss Hall in his home. Lisa said that Swiss saved her from gangsters today.

Ian's eyes flashed with coldness. "Hey Swiss. I will repay this favour well in the future."

Whole family was very enthusiastic about Swiss and Ian also maintained his adorable image. Swiss also thought that Ian was upset when he met with him that day. So he wanted to try once more.

Mrs. Longsman said to Ian "Baby, since he is your friend. Walk him out."

Ian nodded cheerfully.

Once they came out,  Swiss hold his hands "Ian can't you give me a chance"

Ian looked at him and smiled bitterly "Swiss. I have someone I like. It's better if we can be friends."

Swiss left after more hearfelt confessions but Ian still rejected him.

Ian looked at sky and smiled.

Alex had received pictures of Swiss holding Ian's hand forcefully at the coffee shop. In the picture he can only see Ian's back and the outfit is different from this usual one but he recognised him. He called his secretary and ordered "Find about this garbage"

Alex  entered his room. His room was full of Ian's picture. He caressed the picture on the wall "although I don't know what you are and what you meant at the seaside. I love you so much. I will find you and make sure that you can never leave me."

Ian laid on his bed "Coco send the recording of Swiss ordering those gangster to attack Lisa to Sweit"

Coco :  .....yes host.

Next morning, Sweit put envelopes at the dinning table in front of everyone.

Mr Longsman was a little angry. " what's this. It's breakfast time."