5.3

Ian smiled "Please give me some advice,  senior brother."

Huo Fan attacked without any mercy but before his sword can touch Ian. Ian dodged and move away from the alway. Huo Fan   felt on his face. He looked at Ian "You..."

Ian Blinked innocently "sorry senior brother. I was not ready."

Huo Fan gritted his teeth "Are  you ready now."

Ian nodded and signaled him to come. No one saw what happened but in the next second Huo Fan was lying on the ground.

The Host was stammering "S-Sect m-master Mo  has won the fight with 2nd Peak master Huo."

Ian looked at Huo Fan "Senior Brother. Are you okay?"

Huo Fan looked at him surprised. How did Mo Ian become this strong? He stood up and wiped the blood in the corner of the lips.

Ian smiled "I have a gift for senior brother and junior sister."

Ian took out a spiritual stone and inserted some spiritual energy in it. It rang
" Don't worry MengMeng. I will marry you. That idiot doesn't even know that he was just a puppet dancing on our hand.
Senior Brother I don't want to marry that idiot. I only love you. Why master set the baby kiss with him. Why master gave the sect seal to him.
It's okay. MengMeng. Believe Senior Brother. Senior Brother will take back the sect seal. Master said that I have demon in heart. Hah. I am doing well and much well than master's favourite disciple. Just wait until the martial competition. I will surely defeat him .
Senior Brother. Then can I break off my engagement.
Yes of course. Then we can marry each other."

Ian looked at them pitifully "Senior brother. I respected you so much. But you actually thought this about me.  If you want the seat seal. You could say me directly and junior sister. It's your freedom to love. You could come and say me. I will naturally break off the engagement. Junior sister could marry Senior brother."
He took out the sect seal. "Senior brother. It's the sect seal. From now you are the appointed sect master. This Junior brother is leaving with fourth Junior brother Ye Xiu and Martial Nephew  Xiao Ye."

He sent a telepathic message to Ye Xiu "Meet me with your disciple outside the gate of the Hua Ling Sect. Go now."

Luo JunYe looked up at him. He didn't why but his heart beated fast on hearing Martial Uncle calling him Xiao Ye. What is he feeling. He looked down again

Huo Fan and Li Meng were stunned. Their face cracked more and more.  They can feel the curious and disgust gaze on them. But when Huo Fan see the sect seal. He grabbed it from Ian. It shined on his hand. It felt his previous master's scent. So it calm down. Huo Fan thought it recognised him as master. He  smiled widely.

Ian bowed "Junior Brother greets the new sect master"

After Ian's  voice felt, Ian disappeared from the stage and his voice floated in the air. "Mo Ian is severing all the relationships with Hua Ling Sect."

Even the elders of the sect are stunned with the disciples. But Huo Fan and Li Meng are extremely happy with this. Now no-one could stop them from their aim.

They already forgot everything happened some time ago in the stage.

Huo Fan walked towards the throne of sect master and sat down. "From today onwards. I Huo Fan is the sect master of the Hua Ling Sect."

Those elders weren't happy with Mo Ian previously because he was the second disciple and according to their master only the first disciple can be the sect master so they didn't have that chance but they are now utterly disgusted with Huo Fan. But they still bowed "Sect Master."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Thank you for voting and reading my little angels.

I will update again tomorrow.
Good night. Have a sweet dreams

XOXO.....❤

BlackRose~