8.10

Ian have not admitted Grace in a school and  she is still his sister not daughter so the plot have already changed a little. 'Coco, collect evidence that My dear Step Sister Tinker is slandering me and also collect DNA test between Tinker and Mr. Bridge. Doesn't he always say how broad minded to adopt someone else daughter like his own.'

Coco : yes.

Ian knew that Chester is trying to court him but he acted like he don't know anything. It made Chester very anxious. He unknowingly fell in love with Ian. Now his sweetheart is ignoring him.

Ian took Grace to a hospital and did a DNA test. Peach love is already completed and was going to release in the cinema halls. He couldn't effect it right now. If everything is alright then he will win the Best supporting male award.

Ian posted the report on the weibo after few days. "She is not my own daughter but from now she is my daughter, my only family."

What he didn't think that Chester will forward it with caption "Let me be your family member too"

Ian solved a scandal and another scandal was made by Chester but he is not in mood of solving it. So he only replied with "Let's see"

Chester is happy that he have a chance.

Ian was right. The DNA test is positive. Tinker is Mr. Bridge's biological daughter. Not only Mr. Bridge cheated on his mother but also had a bastard outside.

Ian didn't release the proofs because he was informed that he was nominated for best newcomer and best male supporting role.

Of course he took Grace with him to walk the red carpet. Grace was wearing a white princess  dress and walked in the Red carpet holding Ian's finger while holding Coco with her another hand.

She sat between Chester and Ian in the audience.

Ian won the best male supporting role award. "Thank you. It was my dream to be a proper actor and this award let me realised it. Ahh..... I promised something to myself so let me full fill it. Someone asked me if he can be part of my family.  But he didn't told me by what relationship. If you can tell me that then it will be easy to answer."

Chester was stunned. Someone poked him and said that Ian is talking about him. He stood up and a microphone was passed to him "as your lover and husband?"

Ian smiled "yes you can. But then we have a daughter. You have met her. How do you feel about that?"

Chester smiled more happily "Everything is good."

The audience have already knew Ian's character. He don't do something sneakily  but openly.

Because Ian's statement let him gain fans so his fans were happy but Chester suffered quite a loss of fans but he didn't care. Chester won the Best Male lead award. He carried Grace when they returned to Ian's home.

Chester let Grace sleep who is very tired and grabbed Ian against the wall "Are you sure?"

Ian wrapped his arms around Chester's neck "ye.."

Chester didn't let him finish and blocked his lips with his. Both tongue intertwined and a shy sound heard from their room.

Chester didn't let Ian go that night and ate his full. Ian rubbed his sore waist "First time really hurts."

Next day again Ian took the hot search but with Chester. Many people felt disgusting but the real fans will never leave their Idol.

But the danger isn't over. A lady called someone "that bastard is with the Best male lead and Best supporting male lead at the moment. Bring her back for me"