8.9

'Coco. Did you released the recording?' Ian asked while frying pasta.

Coco : yes host. Its view has reached 50 thousand.

Ian smiled 'original owner's second wish will be completed soon'

The citizens sympathy have now reversed toward Ian who grew up in such environment and have a trash father who actually wanted to finish his career.
Many citizens are angry that Mr. Bridge said that A talented actor is like a actor. They soon attacked Bridge's family company.

Ian relaxed at home with Grace and feed her pasta. His phone rang.

"Hello"

"Hello...are you okay?" A voice came from the phone.

Ian knew who is it "yes. Thank you for asking"

The voice continued "what are you doin..."

Gracie looked at Ian "Big Brother. I am still hungry."

Ian smiled at Grace "wait. I will bring you more."

Ian spoke on the phone "Mr. Chester will you wait for 2 mins if you have something to say otherwise we can hung up."

Chester said hastily "no. I can wait."

Ian went in the kitchen to brought more pasta and places the plate in front of Gracie.

Ian took the phone ".....hello?"

"Yeah....what are you doing?"

"Oh...Just having some food. What about you?"

"Me....talking to you. By the way who is beside you."

"Ohkay. It's my sister Grace. She is a very cute child."

"....The step-sister?"

"No....Its my own sister....not her."

"..........okay....Director Drake told me to inform you that 'Peach love' will start shooting from tomorrow afternoon."

"..can I bring my sister with me....there is no one to take care of her in my home."

"Okay...you bring her.... I will talk with the director."

"Good night then"

".....Good night"

Ian saw Grace staring at him "Big brother?"

Ian asked "yes..what happened?"

Grace smiled "you will not leave me like mum...right?"

Ian nodded "I will not"

Next day Ian was again blocked from entering the film set by the reporters.

Ian knew what they want to ask so he took a microphone. "You already know everything. I am the eldest son of the bridge family. But now I want to severe every relation with that family. I don't even want any shares of their property just let me live my life happily and you don't have to sympathy me. I am living my life very happily."

A reporter asked "Mr. Ian who is the little girl beside you."

Ian frowned "it's my personal life. But she is my foster sister. So don't disturb her life. Now if you let us go"

Grace was wearing masks so no one can see her face.

Ding~

Mission Completed : Severe Father-son relationship by himself.

Chester saw Ian carrying a little girl who is approximately 7 or 8 years old. The little girl is carrying Coco in her arms. He wanted to talk with Ian but saw Ian walking towards Director Drake.

Ian bowed to the Director for the difficulties he caused to him " I apologise to you director."

Drake saw Ian was sincere so he didn't mind. He also knew about Ian bringing his little sister. So he didn't say anything about it.

When director didn't say anything about Grace then Ian sighed with relief and let her sit down with the crew. The crew members are also kind to the little girl. Chester wanted to go close to Ian but he didn't have chance for it.

Ian started to take grace to the set everyday. But where can his step sister let him off. She started to spread rumours that the little girl is not his foster sister but a bastard or something.