9.5

Ian was walking under the moonlight. Even if sun doesn't burn him but he feels a little uncomfortable under the sunlight. He saw the artificial pond inside the university campus, moonlight reflecting from the still water.

He wanted to sit there and take a sip of wine but he heard someone screaming. Ian sighed and walked towards the screaming sound. He saw some boys fighting with a boy. But the boy was not in disadvantage. There was a think blood scent in the air. Ian felt disgusting but he smelt  a sweet smell among with the disgusting scent of bloods. His vampire nature want him to go and take a bite on the neck of the boy whose blood smell so sweet.

Ian controlled his desire and yelled "you boys. What are you doing here?"

The boys looked at Ian then started to run away.
Because the boys are wearing hoods and masks, Ian couldn't recognise them and their scent was mixed up with the blood's smell.

Only the boy who fighting alone with them was standing there. He smiled at Ian "Professor Rodger"

Ian looked at him in daze "Hub...ahhh....how's u. That's a quite big injury."

The boy was still smiling "I am okay. I have habit of it."

Ian bit his lips "Why. Are you being beaten everyday?"

The boy shook his head "no. It's just my friends are not here today. Ah.. I am Clyde Hawarden,  a final year student."

Ian nodded "okay. Let's go. I will bandaged the wound for you."

Clyde followed behind him.

Ian brought him to his office and took out a first aid box. He started to apply medicine in the wounds. Clyde would hiss sometimes but stare at Ian.

Ian was bandaging the hand with red string tied in its pinky. "Don't fight anymore.  You are students."

Clyde smiled "yes." He maintained silence again but said something after a while "Prof. You have a nice pair of red eyes."

Ian behaved normal "oh really. It's lens."

Clyde smiled. Ian looked at Clyde's grey eyes which are looking at him. There is a hint of curiosity in those eyes.

Clyde left his office after he finished up bandaging. 'My hubby is a human. And here I thought we will have a long young life. But his smell is very tempting. I really wanted to take a bite on his neck. Will my hubby fear me in future.'

Ian was very depressed with the discovery and don't want to leave his room. But Uno visited him soon "My lord. Lady Ellie is now ready. Do you want to start the procedures now?"

Ian smiled "yeah. You know Uno. This lord's successor would have our blood in their veins. She is already a half vampire and if this lord changed her into a vampire then she will become more powerful."

Uno bowed "as you command. My lord."

Ian was very busy observing his human hubby past few days that he almost forget about his missions. So he resigned from the University because the game was going to start now.

But what he didn't know that after his disappearance Clyde went to Kyle's office "Principal. Where is Prof. Rodger?"

Kyle looked coldly at him "Student. I know a few of you really like Prof. Rodger but now he have to leave because he have some problems in his home."

Clyde frowned "Problems? What problem led him to resign?"

Kyle have to go back for the successor ceremony. He don't have any patience to answer him "Student Clyde. I am not here to inform about professor's life. So go back to your respective class."

Clyde could only go back dejectedly.

Kyle sighed and disappeared from there.