8.7

When Ian stopped singing, it was a complete silence. Ken coughed "Ahem...Ian...This song? Where did you hear it."

Ian smiled "I just wrote it."

Ken was stunned "you are a song composer and writer?"

Ian shook his head "No. I just write as my hobby."

The audience was stunned but they started cheer for him. They clapped more enthusiasmly for the talent.

Now it's Christopher's turn and he said "I can only direct movies. Do you want me to direct." Ken was speechless and Christopher laughed whole heartedly.

After the show ended shooting, Ian sighed. He is ought to meet the little girl today. Now if he waste time here,  what would he do if something happened to the little girl. So he ignored Chester who wanted to talk with him and left.

Chester sighed and walked towards his car.

Ian soon saw the little girl running towards his car. He stopped the car when the little girl almost slammed in his car. He got off the car and kneeled in front of the car "Little girl what happened to you?"

That girl looked at him with fear in her eyes. She was looking behind time to time.

Ian also looked behind her "Did someone chase you?"

The girl frozed and then trembled.

Ian sighed and carried the little girl to the car "it's okay. You are safe now. Big brother will bring you to his home. Okay? "

Ian drove the car to his apartment. "Coco, search who chased after her."

Hidden Mission : Find Grace's identity and protect her.

Ian hugged the girl into his apartment and let her sit in the couch "Let big brother see if you are injured okay?"

The girl stared at him silently.

Ian didn't force her and got up to bring the first aid box but the little girl grabbed his hand.

Ian patted on her head "it's okay. Big brother is not going anywhere"

The little girl loosened her grip and Ian brought the First Aid box. "What's your name. My name is Ian. You can call me big brother."

The little girl murmured "Grace"

Ian smiled gently "okay grace. Do you know where do you live. Where is your family.?"

Grace stiffened again. Her eyes are full of fears.

Ian understood that there is something going on with her family. "Okay. If you don't want to go back then you don't have to. But can you tell big brother what happened."

Grace remained silent.

Ian sighed "okay you don't have to tell me anything. Coco come here and meet Grace."

A white shadow jumped into Inn's embrace. Grace looked at it curiously. Ian applied medicine on Grace's injuries and bandaged her left hand.

Ian give coco to Grace "He is Coco. You can play with him while Big brother make dinner."

Grace put her right hand on Coco's head hesitately. But Coco rubbed his head against Grace's palm.

Ian smiled at the scene and made two simple dishes and brought them to table. "Little Gracie sit here. Big brother will feed you."

Grace looked up at him.

Ian took spoonful of food "say ahhh~"

Grace opened her mouth and let Ian put food in her tongue. She chewed the food slowly.

After feeding Grace, Ian washed the dishes. When he went back to the living room. He saw Grace sleeping in the couch. Ian smiled and carried her to his room and laid her in the bed. "Sleep"

He sat on the couch in his room and scrolled through the Weibo. His fans increased by a little number.

There is no news of his performance in the show. The show crew must warned the audience. At last it's there surprise in the show.

He heard a knock in his door.