6.5

Ian smiled and got off from the minibus.

Kim cried out "where are you doing. He have a gun." Kay and Rita also looked towards him nervously.

Ian looked behind at Kim "So? I also have it." He took out the gun from his space like it was hidden under his jacket.

Kim, Kay and Rita looked at him surprisingly. Did they teamed up with a cool mafia.

Ian walked towards the boy who is standing still after seeing him. "Hey...Zero...haha... you are still alive."

Zero punched him on the face "you b*stard. Don't you remember us. We were missing you so much."

Ian laughed out "okay okay it's my fault. Where are they."

Zero gritted his teeth. He literally wanted to punch him again but he know if Ian wanted then he could dodge. "Inside the supermarket. Leon and Rose are fine but Aaron is scratched. He wanted to kill himself. Leon have knocked him out. I was going for a car and  we have to go to Base A. I saw movement in the mini bus. So I thought there is a zombie."

Ian frowned "take me to them. Oh I will told you about them later." He looked behind "Are you coming"

They nodded. Ian and zero got in the mini bus and Kay drove it to the entrance of supermarket.

Coco : Zero, Leon, Rose and Aaron are team members with Ian when he was in military training. According to the plot, Aaron will change into zombie.

Ian looked down 'would healing pill take effect?'

Coco : No. But maybe blood cleansing pill will work.

Zero took the lead "The first floor is completely cleared by us but be alert".

Zero took them to Furniture shop on the first floor. Aaron was laid on the bed by Leon. They looked at Ian but couldn't say something.

Coco : he is changing into zombie.

Ian took the blood cleansing pill and fed him. Aaron's green face slowly turned into white then red. He is feverish.

Ian sighed "Let him sleep now."

Leon hugged Ian "Captain. We missed you very much."

Rose was a cold girl but she smiled at Ian.

Ian asked "everyone have their gun?"

Zero nodded "Yes. But Only I have a silencer."

Ian unzipped his backpack and Coco stuck out his head from the bacpack. "Wuu..~"

Ian took him out and give him to Rose. Rose and Coco looked at each other.

Rose "...." So cute....

Coco "...." did his host abandon him.

Ian took out the silencer from the storage space bit it seemed that he is taking out from the bag. "Carry Aaron to the Minibus. There is enough space for him to rest. It will be dangerous if we stay here. People will come to take food soon."

Zero reached out and carried Aaron while the rest followed him to the mini bus.
They all settled comfortably in the minibus.

Kay started to drive it while Ian was giving instructions where to drive.

Rita and Kim introduced themselves to the team. Zero, Leon and Rose are very worried about Aaron but they are very polite to Kim and Rita.

They fought and shot zombies everyday they went. Fortunately they had a low speed.

Ian let them kill zombies. Otherwise they will be uncomfortable in the future.

Kim was very comfortable but when he saw zombies killing people's then his heart hardened. But he still couldn't kill them. He remembered the zombie he killed to save Ian. He don't regret it. Someone treated him kindly for the first time. It's worth it.

 It's worth it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ian above.......very cool....right?

Haha....I went to steal images from Google again
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Thanks for voting and reading...

😄😄😄

Corona virus is spreading out so please wear masks when you go out.

Be careful and stay safe...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~