6.8

Ian was thinking if he can use his military background or not. He saw a familiar person and called out  "Richie"

That person stiffened.

His subordinate asked him nervously "What happened Commander."

That man said "Someone called me Richie"

His subordinates are shocked "eh? Who dares to call you ....That? "

That man heard again "Richie~"

He  look behind him and saw a young boy smiling at him. His subordinates are confused and praised the young boy inwardly. Wow dares to call commander....by ....Nickname.

That man stared at him while Ian walked towards him "Hey... Richie...?"

The soldiers who were registering have almost cried out 'Commander don't kill him. He is a dual ability user.'

The man smiled "Mickey"

Everyone was stunned. What's going on with this nicknames.

Ian is actually teasing him because he have saw the red string tied in his hands.

Then the soldiers saw their commander took the young man in embrace "I missed you so much."

His Subordinates are looking at each other like Is it their Commander Richard Bryant?
And who is this young boy who dared to call commander Richie.

Richard didn't know why but when he saw the young man. There is a voice  saying him to embrace this young man otherwise he will regret it.

Ian grinned "haha....are you going out for missions?"

Richard nodded. Ian whispered to him "I need a help."

Richard frowned "what happened"

Ian pointed towards his team and the mini bus "it's my team and the minibus. The soldiers are not letting my mini bus in."

Richard laughed out. "Haha. They dared to do it. You didn't tell them you are the little grandson of Marshal Wright."

First the soldiers and subordinates are stunned seeing commander Richard laughing but when they heard the identity of the young boy. Their leg felt weak. They dared to stop Marshal Wright's little grandson. Everyone knows Marshal Wright have many grandchild but he spoil the little one most.

Richard looked at the soldiers "let the bus park in the Wright's parking lot or in mine."

Ian grinned "okay I will tell you a secret. I have a heaving ability in my team. If someone get scratched or bitten. Bound him and take him over fast before he turns into zombie. Maybe she can save her."

Richard's eyes widened but he nodded. He have to leave now so he waved bye to his Mickey. Actually Ian was called Mike in the family. That's why the soldiers didn't recognise him.

The soldiers have already gone to inform the Wright family that their little young master is back. This little young master is famous for being spoiled by the whole family. Fortunately he didn't grow up being a tyrant and unreasonable.

Ian and his team entered their new house. "Okay this our home from now. Took a room everyone. We will search the Base for our relatives tomorrow. If we can't find them then we will find them when we go for the missions."

Sara gathered courage and said "we are orphans. Our little uncle brought us up but he became a zombie and we don't need to find the ones in the car."

Ian nodded.

Kim stammered "I don't think my mother would have come to the base." His tear started to fall.

Sam hugged him.

Ian nodded again. 'Coco reveal your real state."

The whole team saw Coco leaped out of Rose's arms and became a big black leopard with red eyes.

Rose reacted first "Wow. I was hugging a leopard until now."

Kim smiled "hahaha....I Pet a leopard."

Kim liked coco very much because he was the one to feed Coco.

Kay and Rica didn't know what to say while Zero, Leon and Aaron  already have habits of their captain picking up weird things.

Ring~ Ring~
The doorbell ranged...