Clementine Jackson

wow do i have a lot of free time. Also thanks for 25 views. I know that's kind of pathetic,but that's not horrible considering my writing skills. Also, you know how Annabeth transferred in the Harry Abrams chapter from a certain school to goode?Well this story in featuring that certain school. (Not related to Percy Jackson)

     "Bye honey! Remember to call me everyday!" My mom tells me as I grab my bags. 

"I will. Love you mom!" I say before heading to the  airport security. When I arrive,I am met with a extremely long line. Why did the Chicago airport have to be so busy? I groan internally and check my phone. My mom had just texted  me the address of the prestigious private boarding high school I was going to in New York. It seemed like just another boring rich kid school, but looks could be deceiving. She had also gave me a few hundred bucks to get a taxi. Were  taxis in New York really that costly? The question lingered in my brain until the security guard snapped me out if the daze.

 "You are boarding flight 304 from Chicago Airport  to Brooklyn New York. Please sit back,relax,and enjoy." The pilots voice rang over the intercom. Of course my parents had me ride in first class. Not that I didn't enjoy it,but it was uncomfortable when the person sitting next to my seat was a middle aged business man who kept creepily staring at me.

    I was incredibly relieved when the flight ended. The creepy man tried to put his phone number in my pocket,but I slapped his hand away before getting out of there. I hailed a cab and told them the address of the school. 

     Apparently, taxis in New York did cost a lot and had to spend a good half of my money to pay for it. I walk up the front steps of the multistoried building that seemed more like a prison than a high school. I sigh,and just hope my roommate is nice. 

 The second I open the room,I am met with books. Books upon books upon books.(AN:They're in Greek to everybody saying Annabeth has dyslexia) On the floors,the shelves,was that a book  in a laundry basket? The crazy thing about all the books was that they were all assorted in neat piles and rows. I gasp at the sight of all of it. Then,a girl emerges from it. 

      She has wavy blond hair, sharp grey eyes,and a natural tan. She looks stunning,but extremely intimidating at the same time. The smile she gives when she holds out her hand though is welcoming. 

"You must be Clementine. I'm Annabeth,your roommate." 

"Um...how do you know my name?" I ask,dumbfounded.

"I have it on my key card,and it's on your bag." (AN:Double points if you get the Harry Potter reference)

"Oh. I'm stupid." I say.

"No,you're good. How was your trip here? Also,sorry for the books. I'm an avid reader." Annabeth  says. 

"The trip here was a flight. Well,it sucked,this creepy man was staring at me the whole time and occasionally hitting on me. I was so uncomfortable. I don't care about the books honestly. It's no problem." I realized I was rambling and stopped myself. 

"Oh my gods,I know what you're talking about! So many guys hit on me all the time! I keep telling them I have a boyfriend,but they don't listen. It's so frustrating!" Annabeth rambles a bit as well.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I ask while raising an eyebrow. I was a natural one for romance. 

Annabeth blushes a tiny bit,and says yes.

"Is he hot?"

Annabeth blushes a even deeper shade of red,I can tell she wanted to say yes,but all she managed was "You remind me of my friend. Always wants to know what's going on with my love life." (AN:The "friend" is Piper if anybody didn't realize)

 I laugh. "Yep,I've always liked romance."

                                                                           *TIME SKIP*

        It's been only a few weeks since I've been in the school,but I'm already loving it. My teachers are great,I've made some friends,and Annabeth is a amazing roommate. The strangest thing about her though is sometimes I hear her sobbing at night,but I have no idea why. I occasionally ask what's wrong,but she just tells me it's nothing. Other than that though, Annabeth and I are what I consider friends,but I'm not exactly sure because of how much she talks about her other friends. 

     As I get ready for bed on a relaxed Friday night,I hear a tapping noise coming from the dorm window. My eyes go wide,and I grab my trusty pocket knife from the beside table,and open the door.  The sight I see makes me want to go back into my room. 

Annabeth and a guy are kissing in the middle of the room with absolutely no care in the world. I interrupt the little...session by loudly clearing my throat. The presumable couple break apart impossibly fast. There faces are both in a deep blush. 

"So Annabeth would you like to introduce me to your friend over here?"

Annabeth stutters for a moment before regaining her senses, "Uh yeah so this is my...normal friend/roommate Clementine.And Clementine,this is my boyfriend,Percy. Clementine,Percy." I liked that she called me her friend,but no idea what she meant by normal. 

     The guy,Percy,shakes my hand firmly as mutters something in Annabeth's ear.

"Oh yeah right. We better go. Percy and I going for a little night walk in the park. Can you cover for us if someone sees I'm not in the room. Tell them I'm in the bathroom or something." Annabeth says politely.

"Sure I guess. Also,how are you going to get down? We're on the second floor?" I ask them curiously.

"Same way we got up. The drainpipe." Percy tells me.

  The drainpipe? Even I loved climbing,but the drainpipe was a challenge. 

 "Ok,bye Clementine. See you later tonight!" Annabeth says before smiling at Percy. 

"Race you to the park!" Annabeth challenges Percy. 

Percy follows after her,complaining that it was unfair she got a head start.  Even though I had only met the couple at the same time for only a few minutes,I knew they were made for each other. 

And turns out I was correct.  After Annabeth left the school to go to Goode,we still kept in touch. Just 7 years later Annabeth sent me a picture of the gorgeous ring on her finger.  

Well that's a wrap. Probably the last update for the day, hope you enjoyed!

-PandaDude