David Woodson

YOOOO WHATS GOOD EVERYBODY ITS YA BOI PANDAKID69 BACK AT YOU WITH ANOTHER BANGER! REMEMBER TO SMASH THAT VOTE BUTTON,LEAVE A COMMENT,AND FOLLOW ME OR ELSE THE PICTURE ABOUT WILL BE SLITHERING INTO YOUR BED TONIGHT. NOW ONTO THE GOOD STUFF!

"Remember to use your break period for homework, not basketball!" My dad tells me as I open the door.

"Ok dad." I say,and is about to close the door when I add on. "No promises."

My dad shakes his head in sorrow before he drives away. I feel kind of bad so I make a note to try to get some homework done. 

I enter the main halls of Goode High, heading in the general direction of my first class. The belll didn't ring for another 5 minutes though so I had some time.

I find my friend Percy leaning with his back against the locker, on his phone. Wait,Percy and phone? That doesn't add up. Percy is never on his phone. This must be important.

I jog over to him, intrigued.

"Watcha doing?" I ask. (Triple points if you get the Phineas and Ferb reference. Actually, let's talk about Phineas and Ferb. Phineas and Ferb is a wonderful show for all ages. It's creative, it's funny, and it's all around great. It was the show of my childhood, it was probably the snow of your childhood too. Phineas and Ferb's excellent character designs and great plots appeal to everyone. It's the show that made engineering...you know...not boring. Dr.Doofinshmirtz is possibly one of the best character arcs of all time. He's supposed to be a bad guy, but he has his priories straight. Perry the platypus was something never seen before. A pet going undercover as a secret spy? Genius! Phineas is of course the main character, and the possibly most cliche example of a guy being clueless to a girls interest in him. But who cares, him and his triangle face that defies physics and the human body is great! And Ferb is legendary. The quiet guy behind the scenes. He only speaks once per episode, but when he does, any of them can be used as a famous one liner. He is a great builder in all, and just such a all around legend. #stanferb. Get it trending on Twitter. And then ofc there's Isabella. Cliche, but still an excellent character made. I know her main plot point is trying to get Phineas, but there's more than that. She's smart, she's kind, and always helps out. And I will not leave out Baljeet. Baljeet is genius! He's smart, courageous, and a legend! Yes he's cliche, but he's a legend! Baljeet is on another level of Einstein.#stanbaljeet. Get it tending on YouTube. And now...best for last. BUFORD! Do I even have to say anything? It's BUFORD. The greatest character to ever live. #stanbuford. Get it trending on Mars. Yes, I just ranted about a show. I'm wasting your time, aren't I? Back to the story. #stanphineasandferb)

"Texting my girlfriend." Percy responds, and I raise my eyebrow.

"Wait the girlfriend? The one that is supposedly going to transfer to Goode sometime?" I ask, now a lot more intrigued.

"Yeah, she's coming tomorrow." Percy says, and shows me his texts. A message from "Annabeth" confirms that she is transferring February 2nd. Today is the 1st.

"So she is real?" I question. 

"Yes,of course she is. I have no idea why you guys doubted that she was anyways." Percy says, mildly annoyed.

"Well, you never really gave any proof." I point out.

"I did, and why do I need to give proof?" Percy retorts, and I lose myself there. Percy is a trustworthy guy.

The bell rings, and we fist bump before heading our own ways. Percy and I will argue all the time, but we still remained friends none the less. 

I find my seat near the back of math class, and rest my head on my palm as Mr.Landon goes off about some algebra thing. 

The day goes on like normal; my  best friend Jeremiah and I crack jokes at random points in the day to each other. I find myself barely passing another science test, and of course Percy texts his girlfriend some more. Not to mentions the rumor of the day: Jessica hooked up with Brody again at her new school. Of course Brody denied all claims, but truthfulness wasn't one of Brody's more dignified qualities.  Ah, drama.

The next day comes by quickly. My dad drops me off, congratulating me this time for passing the science test. What he doesn't know is that I barely passed the pass mark. 

I find Percy at his usual locker again, only this time his back is turned towards me. He is talking with someone, and it looked like he had just kissed their cheek. Could that be?

The blond girl with the stormy grey eyes looks identical to the occasional photo Percy shows me. My eyes widen a bit, and I walk over. Their conversation immediately stops when they see me. Weird.

"Hello." I say simply, and Percy turns.

"Oh hi David. David meet Annabeth, my girlfriend. Annabeth meet David, my friend." Percy says, and we shake hands quickly. I can feel a mutual trust forms between us. We probably weren't going to be friends, but there's no tension in the air. Or maybe I'm just trying to read facial expressions too much. 

The 3 of us talk for a bit, and I learn a lot about the twos relationship. I had to wait though to ask the more...peculiar questions because the bell had rang. 

I enter Ms.Landon's class to hear the buzz of people voices.

"Percy actually has a girlfriend?"

"Is she hot?" 

"What is her classes?"

"I think I saw them kissing behind the dumpster earlier this morning."

"No, that was Brody and Jessica."

"Wait, they hooked up here too?"   

Like I expected, the news of Annabeth's arrival spread very fast. I roll my eyes, and sit down next to Jeremiah.

"News spreads like wildfire in this school." I exclaim, bringing out my binder.

"I know, I have heard so many rumors and theories. I've even spread some myself." Jeremiah says.

"Like what?" 

"That both Jessica and Brody and Percy and Annabeth kissed behind the dumpsters, just at different times. You see my theory is-"

He can't finish his "theory" though as Ms.Landon starts the class. Not sure if I wanted to hear it anyways. 

Yes, this is the son of Mr.Woodson if you haven't realized. 

Hope you enjoyed-

PandaDude