Sophia Sanders(Solangelo)

Happy late pride month btw. I don't know how good this is going to be,but uh...if you're homophobic, get the hell out of here:)

      "No Sean,I'm not going to go with you. You're a stuttering loser, freak, and a nerd. And you're calling me at 4:00PM on a Tuesday when you know that's when I reapply my makeup." I say sweetly into my my new iPhone.

"Im...so-sorry Sophia I didn't kno-know...th-that you were re-reappl-

"Buh-bye Sean." I say, and tap the red icon with my newly done nails. Why did nerds have to seriously harass me when they knew I was busy? Why did they even think they had a shot with me? I There was a reason they got rejected. Learn to respect the people more successful and higher than you.

I roll my eyes, and finish my makeup. I needed to look perfect when I went out shopping. And for tomorrow at school when I could finally seduce Will Solace to go to prom with me.(also known as residential cutie.) (AN:don't you just love it when you get called a fruit?)

I pick up Ariana in my new Cadillac, and we shop for 4 hours because my prom dress needs to be perfect.

"Ooh this blue one is nice." Says Ariana, showing me a ugly blue dress. 

"Ew,no. Will's favorite color is gold. We're getting a gold dress." I remind her, and turn on my heel gracefully to find one myself.

"Shouldn't you just give up on this? It's obvious Will doesn't like you." Ariana says, catching up with me.

I scoff loudly, and turn around. "What did you just say? Did you just even think that Will Solace will decline me? Do you even have faith in your friend? Do you think I'm not good enough? Do you think that you're better than me? Goodbye, Ariana. I'll see you tomorrow at school. Or if you can make it. Your house is 9 miles from here, and you're going to have to walk home. Good luck!" I say, and pat her cheek. 

"Look Sophia I'm sorry I didn't mean it-"

"Be quiet Ariana." I say as I pick out a good dress. " I don't need negative influences in my life." 

With that, I flirt with the cash register a bit to give me 50% off before driving off by myself right  in front of Ariana's face. Serves her right. I don't even know why she was co clingy to me. We had only been friends for a few months. 

I go to bed giddily that night, excited to ask Will to prom tomorrow. His face lighting up just by my offer would be amazing. 

I wake up at 7AM like usual and reapply my makeup for the day. I was so thankful my parents bought me the Cadillac. Sure it wasn't the brand I wanted, but driving up to school with your parents was so awkward. 

I arrive at the school 10 minutes before first period so I would have time to ask Will, him to say yes, and for us to kiss. 

I find Will near the front of the office, talking to some emo kid. Weird.

"Hi Will." I say, flashing him a bright smile. 

"Uh, hi Sophia." He responds. Awwww, he is stuttering. Stuttering is such a attractive feature. 

"How about you go to prom with me?" I say. I am getting ready for the immediate yes, but instead he says,

"Sorry, but I'm going with Nico over here." Will said, pointing to the emo kid.

"What! Why would you go to prom with your friend!" I say, feeling disrespected.

"Erm, he's not my friend." Will says.

"You're...what!!" I shout as the realization hits me.

"Yes. Now I have to go to my first class and Nico has to drive to his own school. Bye Sophia." Will says, and I storm away the second he finishes  his sentence. Will Solace is a loser. 

I decide school is stupid and walk back home. I am still muttering not so nice things about the emo kid when I bump into someone.

"Oh,sorry." The guy says.

"It's ok. I've had a bad enough day." I reply, and look at his face. Woah, he is hot.

"Me too. What's your name?"

"Sophia."

"Brody. Nice to meet you." 

Yes the Brody from the Jessica Post chapter. And if anybody recalls, Jessica blackmailed Sophia. So Sophia didn't have a happy ending either:). Also, Ariana is ok. She caught a taxi. Hope you enjoyed-

PandaDude