Sweet

Heyyy guys so updates are going to be more irregular from now on. Football is starting back up, school is a pain, and just life in general. Sorry

Annabeth opened her eyes. She heard the door open, and smiled. Percy must have went for a jog, and just came back. In the summer, Percy usually ran very early as it got warm by the time noon rolled around. She checked her phone. 

6:28. Really early. 

The door to their bedroom opened, and liked Annabeth expected, Percy walked in. His hair was disheveled, a bead of sweat was on his forehead, and he was panting. He couldn't have looked worse though.

"Hey." She said, sitting up.

"Hi. Just went on a run to a certain place." He said, and she realized his left hand is hiding something.

She raised her eyebrow. "What could this certain place be?"

"You will just have to wait and see." Percy said, winking. "I'm going to go take a shower."

She scowled at him. Annabeth hated surprises, and he knew it. She sees the edge of the box as he turns to walk into the bathroom. A box? What was he going to surprise her with, mail?

Annabeth comes up with some more possibilities in her head as the shower turns on. Why would he be hiding a box? A gift of some sorts? If it was a gift, then what type of gift? She groaned, and leaned back into the beds headrest.

She was elated when the water turned off. Percy could dry himself(as a son of Poseidon) so it wouldn't be long before he came out.

She  looked out the window, lost in thought, when a box was thrown onto her lap. The box.

Chocolates. Some fancy brand of chocolates. The pink box was shaped in a heart with all types of sweets on the inside.Out of all the things Percy could have got, he got the most stereotypical gift ever. Not that she was complaining.

"Not just any normal chocolates. The place my mom used to work at 10 years ago. It always had a special place in my heart so I decided to stop by there once again.

"Gods Percy, you should've gave these to your mom." Annabeth said, being modest about the whole situation.

"I already did." Percy said. "Went to my mom's place before here to give her one." 

"Damn. What time did you leave?" Annabeth wondered.

"5:23 at the dot." 

"You did that in just over a hour? Isn't that like a 7 mile trip all around?" Annabeth continued. Percy had showed her the route towards his mom's candy shop before.

"Yeah. I doubt you wouldn't be faster though." Percy said, peppering her neck with kisses.

"You're too sweet for your own good, Percy." Annabeth said, kissing his forehead.

"I've been told." He said. "But I'm not sure I believe it."

"Have some confidence in yourself seaweed brain." Annabeth told him.

"Beware if your confidence becomes arrogance. That's what my mom told me at least." Percy said, touching her cheek affectionately.

"I know the difference between confidence and arrogance Percy. And I know you're far from the arrogant. So be quiet and let me kiss you." 

"Whatever you say wise girl." Percy laughed.

The chocolates were long forgotten.

Why does every twenty one pilot song have to be so addicting?

Hope you enjoyed-

PandaDude