Fiona Chase

For the 80th chapter special, above is a garbage can reveal. Don't dox me plz

"Hurry up Jimothy! We don't want to be late for the reunion!" I say to my 16 year old son, who was still stalling us to leave.

"I'm coming mom!" He says, and appears from his room. His brown hair is a mess, and his earphones were on.

"Get those horrible plugs out of your ears." I say, trying to snatch it from him, but failing. 

He dodges my attempts, and walks to the car. 

"Hmph!" I crinkle my nose, and follow him. I expected him to take those horrible things off when we got there though. 

My husband, Andrew, and I chat as we drive to Frederick's. Our 2 children, Jimothy and Gertrude are now both teenagers, so they stay quiet and look through Instagram on their devices. They made the excuse that they were introverted, but I knew it was that damn phone!

It takes a while to get to the house because of San Francisco traffic, but I'm the first one out when we do.  As Frederick's sister, I knew he would be excited to see me.

I knock on the door politely, checking my posture and being the most righteous for the Chase family reunion.

A boy who looks to be around 13 answers the door. (How much younger Bobby and Matthew is to Annabeth? Does Rick ever state it? I'm going to go with 5 years because I don't know) I recognize this to be Frederick's son, Bobby. Or is it Matthew? The identical twins are so indistinguishable I have to ask him.

"Oh I'm Matthew. Aunt Fiona, right?" He asks.

I'm offended, but hide it. I was the one who was supposed to forget him, not vice versa.

"Yes. Can I come in?" I wonder even though the answer will be yes.

"Uh I'm not sure if you were invi-"

"Fiona!" Frederick cuts Matthew off, entering the doorway and hugging me. I'm a bit more offended by Matthew so I'm glad Frederick cut him off. Disgraceful little child! Of course I was invited!

"Why good to see you Frederick! Who else is here?" I say, hugging him back before pulling away.

"Uncle Robert, our mom, our cousin Emily and her 3 kids, and my daughter Annabeth. More are coming though!" He says excitedly, and my jaw drops in disgust.

"Annabeth! Why is she here? Didn't she dream about spiders and monsters. And then ran away? Why are you allowing her back?" I exclaim. I've met Annabeth once 12 years ago, (she was strange) and I know that she ran away and was disrespectful towards Helen. I silently judge Frederick's parenting style. Any child that is disrespectful to me or runs away is not allowed back in my house. 

"That was 12 years ago. And the household wasn't stable for her at the time. We have apologized to each other, and now we have a decent relationship." Frederick explains, crossing his arms. 

"Fine. But she better not be vulgar or rude to me or my kids." I stand my ground.

"I doubt she is, and honestly, we don't care." Gertrude says flatly as she enters the house, taking her shoes off.

I shake my head, and walk through the house. I've been to it a few times, but they had definitely done a remodeling. The kitchens design looked horrible! I continue to the living room. Oh that furniture! 

I keep quiet about the bad interior design, and start a conversation with Helen about economics as she prepares the lunch. The reunion is to last 9 hours, and I want to talk with everybody. Except for maybe Annabeth. I notice an teenage girl enter the living room. Her blond hair and grey eyes is too recognizable. Speak of the devil, it's Annabeth.

The thing that confuses me the most is the boy  talking to her. 

"Who is that boy talking to Annabeth? Frederick never mentioned anything about him." I say to Helen.

"Oh that's Annabeth's boyfriend, Percy. Haven't spoke to him much because I don't speak to Annabeth much. They are visiting from New York for this reunion. It's Spring break  of senior year of high school for them, and Frederick somehow convinced them to come. You're welcome to talk with both." Helen responds, her eyes still focused on cutting the carrots.

"Okay, I'll go for it. Nice talking with you Helen." I say, shaking her hand. I wanted to know if Annabeth had changed. Probably not.

I'm walking up when I see Percy wrap a arm around her, kissing her neck affectionately. (Ayo writing fanfic romance while listening to  Taio Cruz singing, "IM ONLY GONNA BREAK BREAK YOUR BREAK YOUR HEART" hits different man.) Disgusting! No 18 year olds should be showing that type of affection. (I mean, she's right. It's not like they're consenting adults or something🙈)

I clear my throat for them to pay attention and respect their elders. They do eventually, looking at me with a strange look.

"Hello, I'm Fiona, Frederick's brother. Are you Annabeth?" I ask the blond, ignoring Percy. I didn't want him to know I know his name anyways. He shouldn't feel included in the Chase  family reunion. (Facts bro. Percy and your husband shouldn't feel included👍)

"Yes. And this is my boyfriend Percy." She said, and he waved at me.

"Oh. Don't you guys think you're a little too young for dating?" I say, giving my honest opinion.

"Uhh, we are both adults." Percy speaks up.

"Okay? So?"

"That means we can make our own choices." 

"Fine. I'm just giving you advice. Almost all young relationships end in tough break ups." I state.

"How do you know this?" 

"Because from my experience, all relationships my friends and I had when we were young always didn't work out." 

"Stop using your experience to give advice to others. All relationships and people are different." Percy retorted, and I have to admire his confidence.

I back down, lowering my eyes.

"Gods Percy, you're so well spoken when you want to." Annabeth says, entwining her hand in his.

"It just irks me when people try to give advice while not knowing the people and situation at all, you know?" Percy replies.

"Yep. Exactly." Annabeth agrees, and I turn on my heel. How dare they be right.

Helen finishes the lunch, and everybody dines together. Another cousin of ours with 1 kid  arrives, and all 17 of us talk. Of course the center of the conversation is Annabeth and Percy, and I try to ignore them as I eat. Even Gertrude and Jimothy got into a conversation with Annabeth. 

Maybe I am doing something wrong. 

Maybe you are Fiona. Maybe you are.

Hope you enjoyed-

PandaDude