I love you

Here's a one shot:

Annabeth and Percy sat on the beach,staring at the waves as they passed. The sun was setting,but neither of them had any interest to move. Percy's head rested on Annabeth's lap as she played with his hair. It was peaceful at Camp Half Blood,and Percy and Annabeth were going to college in 2 days. 

"Annabeth?" Percy murmured.

"Yeah Percy." She responded softly. 

"What are your plans for after college?" Percy asked quietly. 

"Me? Well I want to get a degree in architecture, settle down. Hopefully,you can get a degree in whatever you please,and we can get a nice house somewhere. We might marry-"Annabeth was immediately cut off by Percy.

"Marry? You really think that? I was not even sure you wanted to still be with me after college." Percy admitted. 

Annabeth looked Percy dead in the eyes,and told him, "Perseus Jackson. Through everything we've been through,you honestly think I don't want to marry you? You've saved my life multiple times,you're one of the most generous people I know,and not too bad looking either. Gods Percy,I love you. The fact that you even think I want to break up with you pains me. If anybody breaks up with anybody,it's going to be you breaking up with me. Not the other way around." Annabeth smiled more and more as she said this,and Percy teared up.

Usually,it was Percy making the amazing speeches. The couple wrapped their arms around each other for a long time before Percy whispered in her ear, "Well I always thought if anybody broke up with anybody,it was going to be you breaking up with me. I guess were stuck together." 

Annabeth gave a small laugh,and whispered back, "I for one will certainly enjoy it." 

"Me too." Percy replied.

And they sealed it with a kiss.

Definitely my shortest chapter so far,but hope you enjoyed.

-PandaDude