Olivia Park

Hello there! If anyone sees this, could you like give me character suggestions? I'm kinda running low on ideas right now, and any character suggestion/chapter suggestion is greatly appreciated! Oneshots or mortal meets are accepted!

I always hated being the new kid. Jumping from school to school, house to house, gas station to gas station. I sigh as I walk up the steps of my new school. Goode High. Wonder how many times I was going to get bullied here.

The front office looks more like the law firm  my mom used to work at than a school. Teachers were chatting in quiet voices, the walls were bare except for a few of those 'You can do it' or 'DON'T PROCRASTINATE'  posters. How lovely. I head to a front desk where a woman spots me.

"Hello there.(Star Wars reference hehe)Are you the new student...Ms.Park?" She asks me, her rose rimmed glasses staring into my soul. 

"Yes ma'am." I reply, and she hands me a map of the school. 

"Well, it looks like your mom has already signed the waivers so you're good to go. Let me get a guide for you first." She tells me, and stares at a list. Then, she moves over to the phone which I recognize to be the intercom, and talks into it.

"Percy Jackson, come to the office please. Percy Jackson." 

So this Percy Jackson was going to be my guide. Cool. Rose rimmed glasses and I wait quietly as he walks down. Only a few minutes later, the door opens, and a good looking guy walks through. He wasn't my type though, and he looked like the classic jock. I was immediately apprehensive of him. 

"Hi. What do you want from me,Mrs.Sullivan." He says. Oh, so that was what glasses name was. 

"I would like to you to be the guide for Ms.Park over here. She is our newest student,and the first time you toured someone, you got great reviews." Mrs.Sullivan states.

"Yeah, because they were head over heels for me." He muttered. I wasn't necessarily attracted to him, but I could see why someone would love him.

He turns to me, and introduces himself even though we both already know what our names are. Hopefully, he wasn't the jock he seemed to be.

"So what's your first class?" He asks me.

I pull out the folded paper I had in my pocket, and looked at it carefully.

"Senior history,I believe." 

"Oh,my girlfriend is in that class. Her name is Annabeth. Maybe she could help you out." He says as he leads me through the halls. Percy first shows me my locker, and explains how to open it.   Then, we arrive at the classroom labeled 3A, and Percy tells me it's senior history. I'm not sure if I trust him though because he is seriously giving me jock vibes. We agree to meet up at the bathroom a few hundred feet away after period, and with that, he runs off to his own class. 

I take a deep breath, and open the door to my first ever class at Goode High. I am still nervous,but kind of  getting used to it by now though. 

The class didn't take much notice to me. That wasn't necessarily bad thing, but I hoped there was someone there to help me.The class hadn't already started yet so people were just milling around, talking, laughing. 

A tall woman who calls herself Ms.Landon gives a quick introduction for me before going on with her lesson. I sit down in the only seat available(near the front of the class), and try to engage myself in the lesson. 

Ms.Landon goes over something about how to correctly prove your point on argumentative essay, but I didn't fully understand it since I was new. Ms.Landon notices my discomfort and tells the blonde girl beside me to help when we disperse into groups of 2's to write a argumentative essay of our own.

"Um hi. Can you help me with this? I know what a argumentative essay is, but I kind of zoned out when Ms.Landon started talking about key points and correct hooks." I awkwardly say to the stunning blonde beside me.

"Sure! I'm Annabeth by the way." She says.

"Oh so you're Percy's girlfriend?" I blurt out. I then realize that was kind of random, and apologize.

"No,no worries. I see you've already met my boyfriend. Hopefully he didn't annoy you to death." Annabeth says.

"No, he was great." I say, even though I wasn't so sure about that myself. The couple seemed like the classic high school couple that were total jerks and ruled the whole school. They were both pretty nice, but still.

After some more casual conversation, we start talking about what we should argue for on the essay, and Annabeth's intelligence completely throws me off. She was definitely not the normal pretty girl with the hot boyfriend that ruled the high school type. By the time the class is done, we are almost finished with our essay on why The Earth Is Round,Not Flat. (Yes I'm looking at you flat earthers)

Annabeth decides to tag along with me to see Percy because we found out we also share our second class. Percy is at the bathroom, a small smile on his face as he spots Annabeth. 

They hug for a second before Annabeth says smugly, "So you had to mention me to Olivia seaweed brain? You couldn't get me off your mind."

Percy blushes, and says something along the lines of, "That was mean wise girl." 

I don't know why they had the strange nicknames, but the scene was hilarious.  They were getting a little too carried away though so I had to remind them that I was still kind of lost, and wanted to get to my class.

Annabeth releases herself from Percy's embraces and pinches the bridge of her nose.

"Sorry Olivia! Let's go seaweed brain. We're supposed to be her guide." Annabeth reminds him, and the 3 of us head to math which we all share.

                                                                          ***

When the long day ends, and my mom picks me up, I politely ask her not to get a new job offer so we don't have to move.

"Why honey?" She asks, her face a mix of confusion and concern.

"I made some friends." I say.

"That's great! What are their names?"

"Percy and Annabeth."

Late upload because why not. Also, 2 chapters in a row with park in their name lol.Hope you enjoyed-

PandaDude