Dog(Frazel)

Hey thank you to RichPezforlife for all the votes! Do I tag them or something? What is tagging anyway? I've been lurking on wattpad for over a year and I never found out what tagging is. Please explain in the comments. Also,this is going to be a short frazel one shot almost head cannon because why the hell not?

Frank was in his most natural position when he slept. A dog. He loved to sleep as a dog as it was definitely the most satisfying. Especially when Hazel would scratch him around the ears. It made him feel extremely happy for some reason and it was easier to go to sleep. 

As he and Hazel did some animal puzzle that Hazel had bought for them to pass time(she still didn't get the fun of a cell phone),Frank felt  the empowering feeling of sleep overtaking him. 

His body  changed as he yawned. His feet became paws,his hair spread all around his body,and a tail sprouted from him. Next thing Frank knew,he  was a small Pomeranian. It was one of the more unusual dogs that he changed to,but it certainly was warm. 

Hazel picked him up and asked softly,

"Tired?"

 Pomeranian Frank nodded his head slowly before his eyes closed. Hazel lifted one of her hands and started petting him slowly. Before Frank knew it; he was sound asleep. 

Like I said,I might occasionally do other ships, and this is one of those times! They will most likely be shorter than most though. There might be a triple post today idk.Hope you enjoyed-

PandaDude