Kirsten Banks

I've got like 0 unique readers in the last week, then like 15 on the 5th, and now back to 0. Yet my read count has boosted like 300. Wattpad is on something, and it's not unicorns and rainbows 

     "Hey Percy." I whisper, leaning over to the black haired boy next to me.

"Yeah, what's up?" He whispers back. Like with all  tests, the class had to be silent so students could "focus." Most people just hypothesized that it was just that the teachers could work without a teenager interrupting them every minute to ask some unrelated question. 

"You want to come to my house for a get together (the only word I can think of is play date, but I don't really think it fits the theme) on Thursday after school?Myles, Jake, and Mariah with be there." (Let's just say Percy has like 4 different friend groups) I ask him.

He thinks for a moment, and then sighs.

"Can I bring my girlfriend? She's coming over Thursday." He says.

I raise my eyebrow. I never had a crush on Percy, but I always thought his girlfriend was fictional. 

"Sure I guess. Here's my address." I say, slipping the note towards him.

He reads it. "I'll try to be there."

I smile. This was going to be sick.

I brush my red hair out of my face, and get back to focusing on the dreaded history  test.

Why is Chester A. Arthur important again? (Give me one fact about Chester A Arthur in the comments without looking it up, and I'll give you a virtual cookie🍪. I bet you can't)

      ***TIME SKIP BECAUSE I WANT TO DO 6 DOTS THIS TIME AND UP THE WORD COUNT***

I put on the most average clothes I can find, and let everyone in. My parents were out cheese rolling so we had the house to ourselves.

Like always, Myles arrives first, walking in with a exaggerated high five and a loud.

"Hi bestie!"

His dry humor is over the top.

I roll my eyes, and lead him to the living room where  will be spending most of the time.

"You sound like a 5 year old that has sniffed too many sharpies." I exclaim.

"You sound like a 17 year old who has sniffed too little sharpies." He says, flashing his signature grin.

I ignore him for a bit longer when the doorbell finally rings. Mariah is at the door, greeting me with a handshake,  and then moving in to the loving room. She was more of a introvert, but definitely one of the nicest people out there.

I'm about to follow her when someone knocks on the door. I don't know anyone who knocks so I look through the peephole, curious.

I see Percy standing next to a girl. She has long blond curls, and tan skin. She is absolutely stunning, and I can't think this is anybody but Percy's girlfriend.

I open the door anyways because it's Percy, and I stand correct. 

"Hey Kirsten! This is my girlfriend, Annabeth." He introduces you, and I hold out my hand fir her.

She shakes it timidly, but smiles back when I smile. Jake arrives just a minute later, and we all trickle into the living room. Mariah and I sit next to each other on one sofa, Jake and Myles take the arm chairs, and Percy and Annabeth sit on the other couch. 

"So what does everybody want to do?" I ask, clapping my hands, and showing my extroverted self.

"Watch a movie." Mariah calls out.

"Sock wrestling!" Jake shouts.

"Truth or dare!" Myles shrieks with a voice crack so it sounded more like "truth or daeer!"

I look at Percy and Annabeth to see what they want to do. Percy shrugs and says.

"I'm fine with almost anything."

Annabeth agrees with him, and I stay neutral as well.  We decide we have to take a vote between the 3 people who called out things.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" I ask, and only Mariah raises her hand.

"Who wants to sock wrestle?" I ask, and no one raises her hand. Jake changed his vote. I slump into the couch. That only leaves truth or dare.

"So I guess we are playing truth or dare." I say, and Myles  pumps his fist. I facepalm, and realize I should've voted too. You could never trust Myles or Jake when it came to truth or dare.

"Ok, rules are. No seriously inappropriate, no extremely mean, and no asking really personal questions." I state, and we begin. Since Myles is the one who asked for it, he starts first. 

"Percy, truth or dare." 

Percy, stepping  up to a challenge says dare.

"Kiss Annabeth."

Percy does so accordingly, pecking her lips. I can see their matching  smile as they break apart, and I almost want to tell them how cute they look. I don't though when Percy looks at me.

"Kirsten, truth or dare?" He says, and I already am prepared.

"Truth all the way."

"Ok. What was the score of the history test we did on Tuesday?" He asks, and I wince.

"C+." 

Percy raises his eyebrows. "Still better than I did." 

Annabeth looked at him, annoyed, and told him something about studying.

I smile at their antics, and continue the game, happily looking  at Mariah. She already says truth before I can even ask the question. 

The game keeps going dramatically, each person ending up revealing something about themselves or doing some stupid dare. Mariah admitted she liked birds, which wasn't really a shocker to any of us. Jake was dared by Annabeth to dump ice on his head which he did with a mean look towards her. Myles got out of doing anything too embarrassing  except having to draw Scooby Doo  his ankle in permanent marker. Annabeth was dared to say something rude to Percy, and she did with just one word.

"Ew." 

The whole room tried to hide their giggles as Percy frowned. She kissed him, but never took it back even though we knew she didn't mean it.

We end the game (thankfully) before I get asked again, and instead watch a movie before everybody returns home.

It's hard for me to keep my eyes off of Percy and Annabeth as they huddle up together through the film.

Ew that was terrible writing

I don't know how you could've enjoyed, but I hope you did-

PandaDude