Lisa Stone

"Really Mr.Jackson?" I say disappointed, "I don't believe it."

"I swear Ms.Stone,I actually did it real. I didn't cheat!" The boy responds.

"It's Mrs.Stone,Mr.Jackson. And would you please give me any reason to believe that you did not cheat on this test. 96% is not like you." I admit.

"Oh congrats on your marriage Mrs.Stone."

"Percy! That is another topic for another time. Give me a reason to believe that you didn't cheat in this test." I say. 

"Oh...I had a tutor." Percy Jackson answers, a small blush on his face. Why would he be blushing for having a tutor?

"Who may this tutor be?" I ask intrigued.

"My girlfriend." He says sheepishly. 

"Oh." I say. Of course Percy Jackson would have a girlfriend. He got asked out multiple times a day!I still doubt it because he always rejects them. "Why should I believe that you have a girlfriend? You always reject everybody that asks you out."

"Well I reject them because of her." He replies. Oh was he good.

"Fine. I would like to meet with this girlfriend of yours. She must be a miracle worker if she can get you to get 96% on a math test that have subjects that you have failed before."

"Uh yeah she is." Percy stutters. "She'll be at my apartment today. Here's the address." He hands me a sheet of paper and walks out of the room. I was surprised he didn't back down when I asked to meet his girlfriend. Maybe he was telling the truth.  But then again,96% and Percy Jackson don't happen. 

 I politely knock on the door of the supposed Jackson household. The door opens to reveal a woman with brown hair,chocolate brown eyes,and palish skin. She was wearing a red cotton sweater and brown jeans.I realized that this was Sally Jackson, the mom of Mr.Jackson who speaks quite highly of her. 

"Hi! Are you Mrs.Stone?" She asks kindly.

"Yes. I am here to speak with Mr.Jackson and his tutor about his academic habits." I respond professionally. 

"Of course come in." She tells me,and invites me in. The house has a cozy feeling to it, but I make sure to not get too smitten. I am here for business only. Then, Sally invites me for cookies and I give up my professionalism for a minute. 

After we are done with the ever so great cookies, Sally tells me the 2 are asleep on the couch in the living room. I gingerly head into the small living room to witness a blond girl passed out on Percy's shoulder while his arm is around her. They both seem to be asleep so I wake them up. 

"Oh. What? Hi Mrs.Stone." Percy says sleepily as he sits up. The girl stirs for a bit before opening her eyes just a bit. They're a stormy grey. I almost back off because they're so intimidating. 

"Who are you?" She asks confused. 

"I am one of Percy's teachers at his school. I assume you are his girlfriend that he said served as his tutor?" I say.

"Oh yeah. You." She groans a bit before sitting up. Her hair is uneven and her clothes are wrinkled, but she doesn't look any less intimidating. 

"So what questions do you want to ask me?" She says.
I go over everything.  If she helped him, how she  helped him, and even asked her some questions to see how smart she was. 
After a while the girl, Annabeth sighs annoyedly. "No offense Mrs.Stone, but isn't it pretty obvious now that Percy didn't cheat on the test? I mean, how could he have anyway. It was a pop quiz."
"Ah yes. It was a pop quiz. So how could he have got a tutor if he didn't know the quiz was going to be put in front of him." I shoot back.
Percy answers this one. "Annabeth does this thing where she helps me study on a subject that doesn't have a quiz coming up. She said  something about how teachers love pop quizzes, and testing you in class so you should always study for everything just in case. One of the reasons I love her." Percy smiles gratefully at her and she leans into him. 
"Hmm. Well,I'll say this. If Percy gets a 85% of higher on his next 3 quizzes, I will accept that he didn't cheat. This will most likely be on multiple subjects so you'll hopefully be ready." I get up from my spot and walks towards the door. I see Percy and Annabeth whisper something to  each other, kiss for a moment, and then look at me warily. 
Percy does extremely better on his homework for the next few weeks. He somehow got to Skype with his girlfriend too when she was away at her own school. I was pleasantly surprised to see when Percy's girlfriend transferred to Goode because I got to see more of how his girlfriend helped him.
  I give out 3 pop quizzes in the next month after the meeting with Percy and his girlfriend. On the last one, his girlfriend had transferred, and he got 100% on it. I have to respect Annabeth's dedication to help him. Percy was always fidgety. 
The only problem I had with the couple was that they always had to pick my classroom when they wanted "alone" time. 
Hi. Most likely will be the last update for the next few days, but I'm not certain. Hope you enjoyed-
PandaDude