Cuddling

K so I would just like to give a honorable mention to leovaldez37 for making a pretty good mortals meet percabeth with 55 CHAPTERS and not even 11K views! That's just disrespect! So when you have the free time,please check them out. Also, thanks to nani540 for adding me to their reading list where I found the person mentioned above. And That will be all,now here's a one shot:

Hey there. Post editing panda here. I completely changed some of the dynamics of this chapter cause it was awful. The story and the end are the same, but the middle is completely different

The first thing Percy saw when he woke up was hair. To be more specific,blond hair. Percy smiled to himself, and started toying with it. The girl beside him mumbled something inaudible and snuggled closer against Percy's neck. 

"Hi wise girl." He whispered to her and kissed her forehead.

"Hi. What time is it?" She asked quietly.

"7:27. You should get ready for work soon." He responded.

"Screw them. You're more comfortable." She said, and Percy wraps his arms tightly around her. The 23 year olds both had jobs to attend to, but neither of them felt like moving. 

"Annabeth turning away work to cuddle with her fiancé? I wonder what your colleagues would think of that." Percy said. He  loved using the word fiancé as a way to reference Annabeth. 

"Mmm I don't think they'll care. They all know about my relationship with  you anyways." She replied.

"What? How?" Percy asked befuddled.

"This." Annabeth said, holding up the ring on her finger. 

"Oh. That." Percy smiled, and pressed his lips on Annabeth's. 

Annabeth expressed a even larger smile than Percy. She was oddly happy at the moment. Maybe it was because of Percy's smile, or the relaxed premise, or just the fact that she was with Percy at the moment. 

"Did you sleep well?" Annabeth asked softly against Percy's chest. 

"Duh." Percy said like it was not even a question. Then he added on, "Because it was with you."

Annabeth felt even warmer than she did before, but she managed to suppress her blush and quip, "How romantic." Even though sarcasm was dripping from her tone. 

"Hey that was good. Better than you could ever do." Percy said with a smug smile.

"Yeah obviously. I don't practice those lines like you." Annabeth said.

"I don't 'practice them.'" Percy scoffed, looking offended. "They come at the right time." 

"Yeah, and I'm Hades." 

"You're just jealous." Percy concluded, and turned over. 

"Have fun looking at the wall seaweed brain." 

"I will."

Only 2 minutes later,Percy wondered aloud, "Why are we doing this again?"

"Well you said I'm jealous when I'm not so now we're officially mad with each other." 

"That sounds like some cringe teenage romance movie. You know the ones where they break up for the stupidest reasons."(AN:looking at you Victorious) Percy said.

"Yeah it does." Annabeth said. They shared a laugh, and turned towards each other again. 

"You're way better to stare at then the wall." Percy whispered, and Annabeth laughed. 

"I know."

 They kissed one more time, their past "squabble" forgotten. 

"I have to admit wise girl, after much speculation, I don't think you're jealous."

"Haha. Loser." Annabeth said, trying her best impression of what a bully would sound like. Neither of them let go though; and they wouldn't for a while. 

Annabeth's colleagues were not happy.

Also to all the grammar critics out there, I know when using quotation marks or when someone is speaking you end off their sentence with a comma, not a period. Well I would do that if this was something like a writing assignment for school,but it's not. So deal with it:) Hope you enjoyed(and yes I'm using the smiley face as a period)-

PandaDude