Argument

Percy didn't exactly remember how it happened. All he remembered was Annabeth slamming the door and him standing in the doorway for minutes on end, examining the wood door, hoping it would open again. 

When the door ceased to open after a while, Percy's mood dropped. He paced around the apartment, wondering why he didn't go after Annabeth, or where she possibly could have gone. To her work place? His moms house? Piper's?All of these seemed like valid options, but it was 9:30 at night, and going to all those places would take hours when he wasn't even sure if she went there. 

Percy stirred a cup of coffee and sat on the couch near the house phone . He wanted to know if Annabeth called. He doubted it because when she left, she seem pretty pissed, but Percy wasn't sure. To keep his mind off of Annabeth, he turned the TV on. Some fake reality TV show blared through the screen, and Percy didn't have the strength to change it.

As Percy sipped  his coffee, his mind brought back  memories of the argument. Percy tried to push them out, but they were too overpowering.

                                                                                         ***

  "Percy  did you vacuum the bedroom?" Annabeth asked.

"Oh fuc-" Percy started as he realized he forgot  to do it.

"Percy! I asked  two times!Come on!" Annabeth said furiously.

Sorry Annabeth! Work is just really hard right now!" Percy shot back.

"That's not an excuse Percy!  We agreed that we would both share work equally. That is the third time you've forgot!" Annabeth was almost shouting now.

"Gods,Annabeth stop whining about it! I'll do it!" Percy yelled. 

"Whining? What!" Annabeth screamed, a hurt look on her face.

Percy realized his mistake, and tried to correct it, "Look Annabeth I didn't mean it like that-"

"No Percy! Just stop! I'm going to leave  for a few hours so you can collect your emotions. Now please." She concluded, and slammed the door on him.

                                                                                       ***

A tear leaked from Percy's cheek as he thought back. He switched off the TV as Annabeth's words rang in his mind. "I'm going to leave for a few hours." Only a few hours. That was good. Percy walked to the bedroom, and turned on the vacuum.

Annabeths POV:

Annabeth didn't know where to go. She didn't even know why she was mad at Percy anyway, she guessed it was just a overload of emotions of her part. She wanted to go back and apologize, but her hubris wouldn't allow it. 

Sally picked up on the first ring. 

"Hi Annabeth, how are you?" The woman asked nicely.

"Not good. Percy and I had a argument. Can I stay at your place to talk it out for a bit?" Annabeth requested shyly.

"Oh no. Of course dear. I'll call Percy to see why he upset you." Sally said in a motherly tone.

"No, please don't. I think it's more I upset Percy than the other way around. I'm not sure how he would feel if you called him." Annabeth replied.

"Ok that makes sense. Whatever you want Annabeth. See you soon." Sally said.

"See you soon. Bye." 

"Bye," came  the response, and then silence. Annabeth sighed to herself, and continued to walk to Sally and Paul's apartment.