Jace Ace

NOOOOO I WAS WORKING ON A PART AND I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED IT DAMN IT!!!!!! Well here it is but probably going to be shorter because I was 850 words in!:

Hi peasants. I'm Jace Ace,the hottest,baddest,and coolest person at Resit High.(AN:Don't know if that's an actual high school or not.)You can call me master for now. 

I laugh as I see Jessica Post walk by me heading towards the cafeteria. I heard she got rejected by someone at another school and moved to Resit because she was so embarrassed. She was so desperately trying to climb up the popularity chart it was funny.

   I jog around her as I myself head over to the cafeteria. I made sure to be fast so I wouldn't get caught with a social reject like her. I would ask her out, but anybody who got rejected was way below my league.

The cafeteria is buzzing with noise, but the nerds table falls quiet as they see me. I stroll over to them, and look at the head nerd.

"Can I sit with you guys?" I ask devilishly.

"Ummmm....uhhhh...sure?" The head nerd answers seemingly put off by my request. I think his name was Peeman or something.

"Thanks Peeman." I say as I ruffle his hair making sure to pull some out.

"It's Preston." He mutters as he winces in pain.

"Preston? Nice name. But I think Peeman fits you better." I say. I grab his lemonade and dump it on his head. The cafeteria erupts in laughter as I do this. I snag a apple from another nerd as I leave their zone. I put on my signature smirk and head over to the specially reserved table just for me. 

  The day goes on like normal. I flatten some scrubs in the wrestling unit we have in PE,I peek at one of my desk mates answers on a math test, and "accidentally" throw some chemicals at a geek in science to make it look like he peed his pants. He denied it at first, but once I gave him my look, he announced to the class that he had, "Pissed my pants." What a good little geek. 

In short the day was fun. 

Of course like any great day I end it off with swim practice. I walk into the massive indoor swim gymnasium and see the coach by the pool. I jog over to him leisurely as he sees me.

He gives me a brilliant smile as I am the best swimmer on the team. 

"The swim meet is at 10:00 on Sunday. It's against the best school in the state, Goode High. Apparently they have a really good swimmer. You can smash him though right?" He asks hopefully. 

"Sure coach. Then I'll steal his girl next." I say. We share a good laugh as the rest of our teammates trickle in. I jump into the water and embrace it. It feels good against my luscious skin, and I start pedaling. It felt really good to be in the water. 

 Practice goes on like usual. I break another school record, my teammates congratulate me, and I  make the team swim  a few laps as I'm the captain. If anybody asked, I would say it's because they need to build strength but in reality, I just think they didn't give me enough claps for breaking the school record of the biggest splash in lane 5. 

  I wake up happily on Sunday. Time to embarrass anybody who even attempted to step up to the Jace Ace. I get dressed and jump on my bike to go to the swim meet. It was at Resit so it wasn't a long ride. I would drive a car, but I couldn't. I wouldn't admit that though. It would ruin my reputation. Whenever anybody asked, I would say that my parents hadn't bought me one yet. But truthfully,I just couldn't drive. No one  had to know that though. 

  I ride into the parking lot to see it packed with cars. I wasn't surprised because this was one of the bigger swim meets of the year. Better for me too because I got to embarrass people in front of a crowd. 

I merrily walk into the gymnasium. I pull off my shirt to warm up. I wasn't going to do that quite yet though. My 4 pack was on full display though which would show the competitors what kind of person they were up again. Like always,I also earned a few gawks too. 

 My buddy Sam runs over to me.

"Yo hottie 5 o' clock. You should ask her out." He says. I see a extremely good looking girl sitting on the bleachers.Ah she would be a fine addition to my collection. (AN: Get it? Yesterday was may the 4th be with you and I'm making a Star Wars reference? Eh? No? Okay I'm going to go back to my corner now.)

"You here for me?" I ask the gorgeous blond. 

"Ew no I'm here for my boyfriend." She says with disgust.

"Your boyfriend me?" I ask simply. She could always be playing hard to get.

"No! We met 10 seconds ago! My boyfriend is over there." She says as she  points to a boy with black hair and green eyes. I realized he was getting more gawks than me! I decide I will personally destroy this scrub if we race. If we don't,I'll give him a good beating in the locker rooms after the meet. Maybe the girl would come to me if I beat him physically or in a race!

 Goodie for me(Goodie? And Goode? Come on that was funny!please laugh) I get to race against the scrub the second the meet starts! I'm getting in a diving position when coach comes up to me.

"This is the swimmer that is the best in the state! Come on you can beat him." He says as he rushes over to me. It doesn't even hit my ears until I was about to jump in. I gulp, realizing I might lose. I can't think about it for long though before the water hits me. 

I swim like I have never before. My arms and legs move automatically. I am out of breath only half way to the other side. This was just a normal freestyle, but I felt like i was going to pass out from exhaustion. I look up 3/4 of the way there, expecting to see the scrub way behind, but he had just finished! What! That was impossible! I finish my lap as I see the referee announces the scrub the winner. 

I pull myself out of the water, and punch the air. I have to stay the whole meet to watch my teammates swim, but it was no use. We were going to lose anyway. 

I watch non animatedly as the scrub and his team beats every single person in the meet. His team is announced the winner and of course he gives a speech. My coach commands me to watch it or we might get penalized for bad sportsmanship. I really don't care though. I see the blond girl run up to him, and kiss him happily as his speech ends. I throw my head back and sigh. I go to change in the locker room as scrub and girl continue to kiss. Man was I mad.

   I walk out of the locker room and punch a trash can. It knocks over successfully. I smile for a second, but it quickly diminishes when I see scrub and girl walking out the same exit I was heading towards, their hands together. I tell one of the losers that obeys  my every command  to get me something from the vending machine. They're about to do it when scrub stops me,

"What are you doing?"

"Eating. You got a problem with that?" I challenge.

"Uh yeah. You're making someone pay for your food with their own money." The girl butts in.

"This isn't your fight girl. Stay out of it." I say calmly. Next thing I know I'm on the ground. The girl had flipped me!

"Not my fight? I disagree." She says plainly. And with that, the lovebirds walk out of the gym. 

What I thought was going to be shorter than most turned out to be my longest chapter yet. Hope you enjoyed-

PandaDude