Jamie Faulkner

Hello there, I have decided on a updating schedule! There will be an update every 2-3 days.(Occasionally daily updates on weekends) I will also alternate from mortal meets to oneshot. So one chapter will be a meet,  the next will be a oneshot, then a mortal meet and so on. That is all, here's the ever so wonderful Jamie:

        Tripping over my own shoelace while walking the stage. Nice job, Jamie. I dust myself off and grab the paper and hat from Ms.Rogers, the principal.  I try to ignore the uproar in concealed laughter as I head over to my seat. Of course on one of the most important moments of my life, I screw up.

 "Nice job nerd turd." Brody says as I pass by him. His buddies all laugh, and one of them sticks their foot out. I try to jump over it, but the guy moves his leg up quicker then I can leap. I fall to the ground, tripped once again. I grunt and move on while the laughter surrounds me. 

"You even grunt like a girl!" Brody calls out as I try to escape his general area. Ugh, why did I even go to graduation. 

"Shut up Brody." I hear a voice say. I didn't even turn around to know who it is. Perfect Percy Jackson. Perfect looks, perfect physique, perfect girlfriend. He stood up for me a few times, but I honestly didn't care. It's not like I care whether people bully me or not. People like Brody are going to end up doing drugs and being alcoholics for the rest of their life anyway. I've already  seen them smuggle some beer at the convenience store across the street from Goode High. I reported them, and they have started harassing me ever since.

Anyways, Brody glares at perfect Percy Jackson. 

"Stay out of this Jackson.Go and make out with your girlfriend somewhe-"  Brody says. He looks oddly funny in his blue robe. He was trying to look menacing, but his hand me down cap and gown that was 2 sizes too small for him didn't fit the part. 

"Gods, Brody, your insults are petty." Percy Jackson's perfect girlfriend interrupts. She was sitting directly beside Percy, and she was watching soundly...until now. 

I note that she says "Gods," but can't focus on it for too long because I start to get embarrassed on how much attention we were getting. The chairs were so close together; at least 50 people has to be staring at either Brody,Percy,Annabeth(his girlfriend),or me. 

"Mmm the incredible Annabeth Chase interrupts someone. For what is this...the 278th time? Brody says. 

The argument was obviously heating up, and now we were getting some more stares. I believe Ms.Rogers even glances at us as she hands another scroll to a graduate. My short hair is standing straight up on the back of my head. I hate all this attention.

"And what is this Brody? The 456th time you've made a failed attempt to humiliate someone? Jamie obviously doesn't care. He didn't even look hurt!" Annabeth argues. 

I could feel my face heating up. Why did she have to say my name? At this moment, I just want to go into a corner and hide. I put my face in my hands, and give a silent scream. 

"I don't try to "humiliate" people. I speak the truth. I stated that the nerd turd messed up, and guess what, he did! If I was trying to humiliate him, he would be in tears right now!" Brody raises his voice every word.

"Try to humiliate me then." I speak up. What? Why did I speak up! Just more attention directed at me! I mentally slap myself.

"Oh. So you want a challenge nerd turd? Well I have one for your slimy lazy a-"

Brody is stopped by the one and only, perfect Percy Jackson. Yet again. 

"Brody if you're going to talk crap about Jamie then at least do it behind doors when the 850 people in this auditorium are staring at you...the principal included." 

I don't think Brody's tiny mind even registers what is going on until now. Ms.Rogers has stopped the ceremony to acknowledge what is going on. Brody stutters for a moment, before sitting back  down and hanging his head in shame. His buddies silently scoot away, trying to act like they're not associated with him. 

Ms.Rogers talks with Brody for a minute before escorting him out of the auditorium. I hear a few words like, "Provoking" and "Not accepted at Goode." I walk over to Percy and Annabeth to thank them. Usually, I wouldn't, but Brody was pissing me off a bit so I feel like I need to thank them.

"You can sit next to us. I actually kind of want to know how you aced that math test in early may." Annabeth says, patting a open spot  beside her.

I timidly accept, as I actually wanted to know how she aced the science test in late March.

Percy lays his head on Annabeth's shoulder, playing with a bracelet on her wrist while Annabeth and I chatter away about academics. 

When Annabeth and Percy get called to the stage, I clap with everybody. By the end of the ceremony, I believe I have actually made some semi friends. 

Nice job, Jamie. 

Thanks @AvyeOzuna for adding me to 3 reading lists!  WHY ISNT THEIR NAME TURNING ORANGE HSYEGSTSVEG! Anyways, hope you enjoyed-

PandaDude