Emmitt Westing

(Warning:curse words ahead) Omg hi

I jog through Central Park, my eyes attached to the babe I see up ahead. I was walki-no leisurely jogging through Central Park when I saw her. I flex my muscles as I approached her. If I wanted to her to fall for me, I needed to show her these guns.(Yes your guns...aka scrawny noodle arms😃)

She glances at me before going back to scrolling through her phone as I sit on the bench next to her. That must mean she wants some of this! I get a closer look at her now. She has long golden locks, stormy grey eyes, and a light tan. Or in other words, hot. 

"Hey." I say shortly. I would usually immediately hit on girls when I see one, but this one  was especially good looking. I needed to put on my charm if I wanted her. 

"Hi." She responds back. Only one word. That wasn't good. We needed to get into a conversation. 

"What you looking at?" I ask. 

"Photos of my boyfriend and I." She says. She put emphasis on boyfriend like she knew I was going to hit on her. I would have to get her to reason with me.

"Want to go to my place after you're done with that?" I say seductively. I decide I would have to just take a shot. 

"Ew,no. I just said I had a boyfriend! Take a hint!" She said. "She" is not a good name for someone as hot as she is. I think calling her "hottie" would suit her better.

"Who gives a fuck about him? All you need is me, hottie." I say, trying to wrap my arm around her. Hottie pushes me away before I can though.

"Get the hell away from me, creep.You're like 15 years older than me." Hottie says and pushes me away. Well actually, I was 30 and she was definitely not 15. I'm about to correct her when gets up and speedily walks away. I stare at her as she goes. Damn, was she a prize. I get up from my seat and act like I'm jogging again. If she wasn't going to fall for me, I would have to make her. I follow her through the park, staying in the shadows of the trees so she wouldn't spot me. I have followed a few girls home before, and they always have either noticed and called the cops or got into a car. I didn't have a car because my wife and I had a divorce 3 years ago, and she got custody of the house and car. It was bullshit. I only beat her like 6 times. 

I follow hottie as she walks home. She looks back a few times, but I was always far away or hiding somewhere so she didn't spot me.  I didn't know what my plan was when I found out where she lived. Try to find a place to take pictures of her?

Soon, hottie turns into a apartment building. I hide outside the door while I hear her say to the hotel employee, "apartment  3D." Must be on the third floor and 4 rooms down. Ugh that sucked. How could I get pictures or even see her if she's 3 stories high. I sit there, puzzled, when hottie comes out again! She goes conveniently the opposite direction of where I'm sitting! This was great! I follow her again to see her walk into a alley! This was really great! I could corner her and get her to come to my apartment or else. Night was also approaching so no one would see us!

The second were deep enough in the alley, I open my mouth to speak when something hits me in the joint of my back leg. Hard. I fall to the ground, cursing in pain. Then, hottie  turns around and kicks me in the face. Hard. The last thing I see is hottie and a green eyed man standing over me before everything goes black.

The next thing I know, blinding bright lights are meeting my eyes, and I see doctors staring at me. The hospital. Why am I in the hospital again? The memories are fuzzy to me. I remember following  a hot girl into a alley, then a searing pain in the back of my leg, and then the hot girl kicked me in the face. A doctor notices me awake, and tells me what happened.

"Greetings Mr.Westing. I am sure you are wondering what exactly is going on, and we are here to explain. Your nose is broken, and you will need crutches for your leg. A woman broke your nose with a kick,and a man hit the back of your leg with his fist. They reported that you were following the woman and have video proof recorded by the man to show for it. Due to this, their attack is qualified as self defense. Your attempted attack though is against the law, and you are under arrest." The doctor says frankly.

"How do you know I was going to attack her?" I say, trying to act tough and strong, but I am under some type of serious medication so it's muffled and weak. 

"Mr.Westing, you followed a woman into her alley obviously without her consent, and there were eye witnesses at Central Park who saw you hitting on her." The doctor explains.

I was about to attack the doctor when I am rolled on my back and handcuffed. I scream and yell  but to no use. I am restrained and brought to a station for questioning. I couldn't even hire a lawyer because my wife took almost all the money in the divorce.

8 months in prison definitely made me see another perspective in life.

I'm kind of confused honestly about what chapters people like to see. A chapter like Lisa Stone flopped and only got 8 views, but something like argument and cuddling both got 20+ while being posted after Lisa Stone.If anyone sees this, please post in the comments character suggestions and what you would like to see. Thanks in advance! Hope you enjoyed-

PandaDude