Studying

This chapter is a fluff overload btw. No lemon of course,but still,tons of fluff. Just a little bit more mature then my other chapters.   This will also be pretty short. Read away. 

     Wow do I hate college. New Rome was cool and all,but seriously,a whole essay on some mortal history thing I didn't honestly care about. Hopefully,Annabeth would be able to help me with this assignment. I open the door to Annabeth's and I's apartment. I saw Annabeth looking at some blueprints in the main  room. A pencil was in her mouth,and her eyebrows were furrowed in a way that told me she didn't want to be bothered. 

"Hey Percy." She calls out before going back to her work.

"Hey Annabeth. I have some stupid homework piece about some mortal war due tomorrow. Can you help me with it once you're done?" 

"Sure." She answers as she draws another line of her blueprint. Taking this as a note to leave,I go to our room and try to finish the easier homework.

"Percy?" Annabeth says as she knocks on my door, "Heard you  needed help with your homework? I'm free now." Finally,I think. It's been at least a hour. I open the door to see a exhausted Annabeth.

"Oh you look really tired. You should get some sleep,not putting your brain through more hardships." I say.

"No,I insist," she replies.

"K your wish is my command." I say dramatically as I peck her lips. 

"How romantic." Annabeth says even more dramatically,with her signature eye roll. 

     We walk into where Annabeth was studying. She had somehow put away everything,and the place looked pretty neat. Annabeth sits down on the couch,and signals for me to sit beside her. I pull out my blank essay sheet,and she tries to help me.

"No no no seaweed brain. The Louisiana Purchase was in 1803. Not 1823." Annabeth scolds me as she corrects me work. Man,was she distracting. The way her hair fell over her shoulders. The way her eyes focused on the paper. Gods,was she amazing.

"Percy stop staring at me,and focus on the paper." Annabeth scolds me again.

"I wasn't staring." I mumble as I try to think of another sentence. It was especially hard with my dyslexia. 

"Yeah,right. And Aphrodite is the god of war." Annabeth says sarcastically. 

"Well,she certainly likes to start wars." I respond. Thunder rumbles in the distance the second I say that. 

"True,but it was a sarcastic metaphor Percy." Annabeth points out, completely ignoring the thunder. We continue working,and with Annabeth's help,I finish it in just under an hour. 

I kiss Annabeth once again as we finish,as a way of showing thanks. She deepens it,and soon were were kissing passionately on the floor of the dorm,the essay completely ignored. 

"You know," I whisper in between kisses, "you should help me with homework more often."

Annabeth laughs against me, "That would work." 

  "You're hot  when you genuinely laugh. You should do it a lot more." I get out before our lips attach again.

When we let go, Annabeth responds, "Sorry seaweed brain,you rarely make me genuinely laugh."

I fake act hurt,both of us knowing that was a lie. "Stop being mean wise girl."

We kiss once more before breaking apart for real. "Ok. One condition though."

"Now what could that condition be?" I ask,leaning closer so our forwards are touching.

"This." She says. Something smacks me lightly on the face,and I see it's the paper from the essay.

"You forgot to put your name on it,and go put it in your bag. Then,maybe I won't be "mean" to you." Annabeth says.

"Is there any...other conditions to you not being mean to me?" I ask softly. 

"Yeah,maybe this." Annabeth leans closer until our lips are touching,once again. We don't let go for a while. 

I should really be doing hw rn lmao. Hope you enjoyed-

PandaDude