Anniversary

Percy was screwed. In one day, it was August 18th. His 18th birthday. And Annabeth and him's  second anniversary. What was he going to get her? Percy didn't know. 

Percy  took his bow, aimed it at a target, and missed by meters. His mind was going at a million miles per hour, and only one of those miles was focused on archery. Who could he ask to help him? Piper,who he would usually pick, was off at Camp Jupiter. Hazel was going hiking somewhere in New York. Who knew what Leo was doing. Grover was on a date with Juniper. Which left Frank.

Percy strolled to the Big House where Frank stayed when he was visiting Camp Half-Blood.  Percy looked all around the old house to find Frank in the most unexpected spot, the third floor.

"What are you doing here?" Percy wondered.

"AH!" Frank jumped, accidentally knocking over a glass of some weird glue stuff. "Gods,Percy,you scared me. I was just checking out this place because I've never been on the third floor before. Please don't tell anyone."

"Nah, you're fine. I actually have a question. Wanna talk like...not in the attic?" Percy said,pointing his thumb behind him.

"Uh,yeah sure." Frank said,and they moved to the second floor where there was still some privacy. 

"So,tomorrow is Annabeth and I's anniversary, and I don't know what to get her. I got her a pearl necklace a few months ago, and some other gifts along the way, but now I'm just lost." Percy explained.

"Really,Percy? You confronted me to ask about relationship advice? Isn't that something to ask a Aphrodite kid?" Frank said.

"I feel like a Aphrodite kid would make a big deal out of it." Percy mumbled.

"True. Well,my advice for you is just get her like a box of chocolates,roses,dictionary?" Frank suggested.

Percy laughed at the last one. "I got her a dictionary for her 13th birthday. She didn't say it to me, but I think she thought it was stereotypical and boring." 

"Then go with the roses and chocolates route?"

"Maybe. I just want to give her something unique."

"Isn't a pristine chocolate truffle good enough?"

"You're lactose intolerant, Frank. You can't have chocolate."(Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't chocolate have butter in it, and butter is dairy?)

"I might have tried it once...anyways, if you want something special, get her something that like defines your relationship? Or some token of one of your quests?"

"Oh wait, I know. Thanks Frank!" Percy said as he ran down the stairs, leaving a confused Frank. Now where was Leo?

Percy woke up the next morning even more nervous than before. Thanks to Leo, he now had the gift, but how would he give it to her? Would she even like it? These thoughts polluted Percy's mind as he got ready for breakfast. 

Percy sighed repeatedly for a minute, worried if Annabeth would like it for another minute, and then went into a shocking realization that he was an adult for another minute. 

When he was feeling ready,Percy walked to breakfast, thanking the multiple people who wished him happy birthday.  

Percy sat down at the Poseidon table and wished for some water to appear. Usually, he would have picked something else, but today all he wanted was water.

"Happy birthday, Seaweed Brain." A voice whispered in his ear. Percy couldn't hide his smile.

"Hi Annabeth." Percy said as she sat down next to him. Percy knew she knew it was their anniversary. She didn't mention it though as they talked through breakfast. Percy didn't really want her to anyways because he wanted to give her her gift in private. (Is the double "hers" there right?Its the only way I can see it make sense.  I failed  English sorry.)

Once campers startled to trickle out of the dining hall, Percy led Annabeth to the horse stables where no one was.

Percy's ADHD was going crazy, but he managed to remain calm. 

"So I know today is our anniversary.  And I wanted to give you something. Leo helped me make it so you should thank him to. Anyways, here you go." Percy stumbled over his words, handing Annabeth the dagger.

Annabeth gave a small gasp at the sight of it, and her hand flew over her mouth. The dagger was  an exact replicate  of the one Luke had gave her when she was 7. 

"I thought you lost it when it got sucked up into Serapis's staff(demigods and magician thing btw. I don't think she got it back.)so I thought you might like one like it." Percy explained.

"Thank you Percy." Annabeth whispered, and they hugged. "It means a lot." 

"Also, for your birthday, I didn't get you something nearly as amazing." Annabeth said, and they let go just for Annabeth to show him. She pulled a watch out of her pocket and gave it timidly to Percy.

"A digital watch?" Percy asked.

"Not just any digital watch. A watch that tells the exact second of every minute of every day, can serve as a alarm, and is also made out of really thick glass so it doesn't break. Not to mention waterproof." 

"Woah. Awesome." Percy said, and they embraced again. "Love you wise girl."

"Love you too seaweed brain." 

bruh meme pog cap sus lol bruuuuuhhhhhh