Authors Note

Hey guys! First of all, I wanted to thank you for all the positive comments on this book! I am looking forward to updating it, I have been super busy with college and I'm so sorry for all of you who have been patiently waiting, it's coming soon, I promise. I am really excited to continue working on it and even more excited that I have another book on my page that is currently getting updated!  

My book "The Baby Avenger" is on my profile and it's a Marvel book about what it would be like if Tony had a daughter during the first Avengers movie. It's AU and involves the ship Stony.  I would give away anything else but I'd love for all of my amazing readers from here to come over and read the book if they are marvel fans or if y'all are looking for something new!  If y'all like the format for that book, I could totally fix this one up too but it would DEFINITELY take time and it would be a sort of slow-burn thing where each chapter and stuff got slowly updated. 

Please let me know in the comments! I want to know your ideas as well if you have an idea for a character or a chapter. It's always interesting to see comments and I actually take them into consideration. I'd love also it if anyone is a gif maker or a digital artist to reach out to me! While I have technical skills they aren't the greatest and I'd totally love to take this book to the next level! I can't believe there are 92k reads on this book 🥳.  You all are amazing and again I appreciate you guys!! Thanks loves! See y'all in the next chapter!!