Chapter 4

I wake up the next morning after Reggie and I's date. I wake up before my alarm. I shut my alarm off so it won't go off and I take a quick shower. After my shower, I pick out some clothes. I go through my closet and decide on a pair of ripped acid jeans and a black crop top with black converses. I throw on Reggie's jacket so I can give it back. I put on my black backpack and grab my camera and my phone. 

I exit my room and grab a banana before walking outside. I text Reggie good morning and then I start walking to school. 10 minutes later I walk into school. I sneak off into the back hallway to meet Reggie. 

"Hey babe." he says smiling at me.

"Hi."I say taking the jacket off. "Thank you for the jacket but I feel like you need to wear it." I say laughing. He smiles and takes it before putting it on.

"You look hot in that jacket." I say pulling him in by the jacket. 

He smirks and puts his hands on my hips. "Oh really?" He asks pulling me even closer by my belt loops. I nod and lean up. We kiss and then we hear someone clear their throat. We both pull apart and see Archie standing with a shocked face. 

"Fuck." I mumble. Archie looks at both of us.

"What is going on here?" Archie says. Reggie and I look at each other."It looked like you two were kissing." He continues looking from Reggie to me. He settles his eyes on me. He gives me the disappointed brother stare that I get from him and Jughead a lot. 

"We're dating." Reggie and I say at the same time. I look at him and smile after we say the same time. Archie looks at us confused and angry.

"What? When? How?" Archie asks.

"Since last night; Archie you can not tell anyone; I haven't told Jughead yet." I say to him. Archie nods.

"Fine. You need to tell him though Madelynn because if he finds out from the rumors; he won't be happy. "He says. I nod quickly. Archie leaves me and Reggie alone.

"I have to get to class; I'll see you later." I say kissing Reggie's cheek. I start walking away and turn back where he is waving. I smirk and walk towards class but stop when I see Ronnie, Betty and Kevin.

"Spoken like a true good girl who always follows the rules." Veronica says shoving a phone into Kevins chest which shoves him against the lockers.

" You wanna help me get revenge on Chuck, Betty. Awesome but be prepared to go full dark; no stars." Veronica says. "What do you say in or out?" She says and then she looks over to me; who was approaching them.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Chuck slutshamed me by saying he gave me a Sticky Maple when he didnt." Ronnie explains. 

"Let's go kick some ass." I say. I cross my arms and follow Veronica with Betty trailing behind. We enter the boys locker room and start pushing through people.