Chapter 24

I wake up from my slumber with my phone ringing off the hook. I get up and grab my phone. 

"Hello." I say answering the phone. (UC:Unknown Caller, M:Maddie)

UC:This is ShankShaw prison, are you prepared to accept the charges?

M:Yes.

UC: Hi Madelynn, it's Sheriff Keller, your father is getting released tomorrow, can you and your brother come to get him?"

M:Oh my, yes of course Sheriff Keller! Thank you so much!

I talk over details with Keller then I hang up. I run into the living room where Pea and Jughead are sitting playing a video game. 

"Guys!" I say startling them. Pea pauses the game and looks at me confused, along with Jughead. "Dad's getting out tomorrow!" I say cheerfully. They both stand up shocked and Jughead comes over and hugs me tight.

"Are you serious?How?" Jughead asks me confused. He pulls away and Pea gives me a hug and a kiss. 

"Overcrowding in the Jails and since Cheryl's testimony helped; they're letting him leave the prison we have to pick him up tomorrow. Can we have Betty drive us four?" I ask Jughead. He nods and grabs his phone to call Betty, as he passes me he gives me a kiss on the head and then  goes to call Betty. I look at SweetPea happily. "Isn't this exciting?" I ask him. 

"Of course it is!" SweetPea says coming over to me. He gives me a huge hug and kisses me. I kiss back and we kiss for a minute. "We have to go tell the Serpents." He says kissing my head again. "You should probably go get dressed." He says pointing out my pjs. I nod laughing and go to my room to get ready. I go through my closet and pull out black jean shorts, a serpent green tank top with a southside serpent jean jacket and boots. 

After i put my outfit on, I throw my hair in a ponytail and fix the leftover hairs infront of it

After i put my outfit on, I throw my hair in a ponytail and fix the leftover hairs infront of it. I put on some makeup with it and then make sure my lip color is clear. 

I go back out to the main room and I see Pea and Jughead talking

I go back out to the main room and I see Pea and Jughead talking. I walk over to them and I wrap my arms around Pea's waist and stand on my tippy toes to give a kiss to SweetPea.He kisses my cheek after we finish pecking then Jughead smiles at the both of us.