Chapter 37

Madelynn's P.O.V~

"Maddie, come on love, wake up it's a big day!" I hear SweetPea saying as I wake up. I rub my eyes and sit up. I groan and SweetPea grins. "Baby, come on." He says. I sigh and roll out of bed. SweetPea pecks my forehead. "I'll be in the kitchen with your family, they're making breakfast." He adds. I smile and nod. He leaves the room and I go over to my closet to find an outfit. I take a shower and do my morning routine before getting dressed. I put a black turtleneck on with a yellow and black checkered miniskirt, black tights, my serpent jacket, and heeled boots. I put my hair down with a black headband.

I walk into the kitchen of the trailer and I see my Dad, Pea, and Jug sitting at the table

I walk into the kitchen of the trailer and I see my Dad, Pea, and Jug sitting at the table. "Good morning my favorite boys," I say with a small smile making the three of them smile at me. I sit next to Pea and eat my breakfast. "Are you guys ready for today?" I ask while drinking my coffee.

"Yes, Archie has the jackets to handout. Everyone seems to support you, even the football team." Jughead says which makes me smile widely. My dad looks at us proudly.

"I'm so proud of you guys, now head off to school, the three of you!" Dad says glancing at the clock. We all nod and get up, grabbing our stuff. I kiss my Dad's cheek and he smiles. "Love you Princess," Dad says.

"Love you too Dad!" I say as we head out of the house. I go over to the truck with Pea and Jug, driving to school. We get there and I see everyone in serpent jackets. "Alright everyone!" I cheer excitedly. Everyone hoots and hollers. "Now we just need to be united together against Weatherbee so let's head inside," I say as we all head inside. We form two crowds outside the principal's office. Principal Weatherbee looks at us confused.

"What's the meaning of this?" He demands. I step foreword with Archie and we stare down Weatherbee.

"It's a show of support, sir," Archie says. "For the Southsiders who are being wrongly transferred out of our school." He pauses looking at everyone. "Everyone's ready to walk out, Principal Weatherbee." He says making Weatherbee scoff.

"Any student who walks out better keep walking, because they'll be expelled." He threatens making me glare at him.

"You're a good man, Principal Weatherbee," I say softly making him look at me surprised. "You're not the kind of person who discriminates. In fact, when you told me the Southside students were coming you wanted me to welcome them with open arms, and help them adjust." I state stepping in front of Archie. "If you've become discriminatory then expel me sir, because I don't want to be a part of that." I finish making him look around at everyone who nods in agreement.

"Everyone, get to class," Weatherbee says before going back into his office making us all cheer excitedly. Toni and Cheryl start talking and Veronica pulls Jughead and I into the lounge.

"I have insider information that my father is making a play to buy the Whyte Wyrm," Veronica says to us making us look at her shocked. Jughead scoffs and rolls his eyes. I sigh and hug Jughead to calm him down.