Chapter 3

(A/N: I'm splitting this episode into two parts but it will still each be a chapter.)

I wake up to Jug whispering my name. "Madelynn!" He whispers shaking me. I open my eyes and sit up. "Good Morning Sleeping Beauty." He says to me laughing. I smack him away lightly.

"Go awayyyy!" I say to him. He laughs.

"Get up you have school." Jug says to me. I nod and smile at him before getting up out of bed. I push him out of my room so I can change. I go through my closet and look for clothes before settling on something simple.

  I go through my closet and look for clothes before settling on something simple

I slip my black backpack over my shoulders. I go over to my mirror and look in it. I then do my makeup in a natural way. I wave my hair and then I just push it to the side.

I leave my room after putting on my shoes and my bracelet from Jason

I leave my room after putting on my shoes and my bracelet from Jason. I also grab my RiverVixen's bag and jacket.Jughead is sitting at the table looking at dad who is passed out on the couch.

"Let's go to school." I say to Jughead. We quietly leave the house and then we walk to school. We get to school and head to our first class of the day; Biology.

I sit next to Jughead in the back and we are talking when all of the sudden; Principal Weatherbee and Sheriff Keller come in. Cheryl looks around; locks eyes with me and then stands up.

"You're here for me aren't you because of the autopsy." Cheryl says.

"We don't need to do this infront of your classmates Cheryl." Principal Weatherbee says.

"It's alright they'll find out soon enough."Cheryl says.

"Wait Cheryl find out what?" I ask standing up. Jughead tugs on my shirt but I just shake him off.

"That I'm guilty."Cheryl says.I gasp and stare at Cheryl.Sheriff Keller looks at me and so does Weatherbee.

"C'mon Cheryl; " Principal Weatherbee says. He locks eyes with me and nods at Keller.

"You too Madelynn." Sheriff Keller says to me. I look at him confused.

"Wait why me?" I ask as Cheryl asks "Why Her." Keller looks at me.