Chapter 22

I wake up to Jughead waking me up. I look at him and roll my eyes at him and turn over to go back to sleep. He shakes me awake again. 

"Let's go Madelynn; get up for school!" Jughead says yelling at me. I groan and get out of bed as Jughead leaves my room. I get up and go over to my vanity doing my hair. I part it down the middle and do braided space buns.

 I part it down the middle and do braided space buns

I then go over to my closet and l look for clothes. I go through my closet and I pull out a black skirt, velvet shirt, my serpent jacket and my black heeled boots with roses on them. 

I grab my backpack and put my phone in my jacket pocket

I grab my backpack and put my phone in my jacket pocket.I walk out to the living room and I see Jughead ready for school. He pulls out dads truck keys and we walk to the truck. We get int he truck and drive to school. We get there and I see all the serpents meeting up in the outdoor eating area. 

"What's going on with the serpents?" I ask Jughead. He shrugs his head at me and we look at each other before walking over to the table. "What's going on guys?" I ask the serpents; mainly SweetPea concerned. 

SweetPea rolls his eyes at me and looks at Jughead. "Nice article your girlfriend's mom wrote; even though we both know what actually happened." SweetPea said to Jughead."Anyways; it's time for revenge." My idiot boyfriend says looking over at me.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask SweetPea with a glare. He smirks at me and rolls out a blueprint.

"Fogarty's cousin served in the army. He's gonna build us a pipe bomb." SweetPea says to Jughead and I. Jughead and I look at each other. "We'll do it after hours when the register is closed and end it once and for all." Pea says not thinking logically. 

"No; you can't do this!" Jughead and I say at the same time. I look at Jughead pleading for him to say something logical. 

"Let me talk to Archie and figure this out. " Jughead says trying to reason with SweetPea but it makes SweetPea angrier. 

"No! That's all you ever do is talk and talk. Your sister was the one who had the idea of the rumble and look what happened. We all got carted in. Jughead we don't even know who you side with; Us or them?" SweetPea says walking away. I look at Jug and Toni with an apologetic look and Jug motions for me to go talk to Pea.