Chapter 20

I wake up to my alarm going off. I sigh and shut it off sitting up. I hear pattering around the house and then a knock at my door. 

"Come in!" I say knowing it's either Jughead or SweetPea. The door opens and my older brother walks in and comes to sit on the edge of my bed. He smiles at me.

"Hey princess." Jughead says softly taking me by surprise since he usually doesn't call me by the "family" nickname. "Are you sure you don't wanna go with me to Riverdale High to see the gang before we go to Southside High?" Jughead asks me. 

"Hey bubs." I say calling him the shorter variation of his nickname. "I'm sure; I'm gonna head over to Southside High early and make sure they have everything." I say to Jughead.

"Alright. I know that Dad gave us advice and I am taking it.  I'm going to lay low from the serpents. I don't want to be one. " Jughead says. I nod but sigh.

"Alright Jug; I know you're listening to Dad and I know that Dad was disappointed that I became one but now I basically have to lay my loyalties with them. Just reconsider it. Just stay close to the serpents because you know who dad is and how many more enemies he has than friends." I say to Jug. Jughead nods and kisses my head. 

"I know; I'm heading to Riverdale High. I love you and I will see you; I'm also taking the bike so I can make it over here in time." Jughead says. I nod. 

"I love you too and I have a ride planned for school." I say smiling at him. He nods kissing my head again before leaving my room. I get out of bed and go over to my dresser. I get out a pair of blue jean shorts, black tights, undergarments, and a white long sleeve. 

I put it on and then add my combat boots and my serpent jacket

I put it on and then add my combat boots and my serpent jacket. I then go to the bathroom and curl my lavender hair into waves and I put it in a half up half down with strands of hair in the front. I put on face makeup and make sure to cover up my hickeys because I know I'm going to see Dad today.I then put this blue-silver eyeshadow on with a dark crease and winged eyeliner. I put a nude lip with it. After that, I put on all my jewelry. 

I text SweetPea asking for a ride