Chapter 17

I wake up in the SweatPea's trailer to my alarm going off. I shut it off and remove his arms from around me. 

"Babe wake up." I say shaking SweetPea awake. He slowly opens his eyes and smiles at me. He sits up and leans in to kiss me.I kiss back and smile. "C'mon babe we both have school." I say shaking him. He smiles and we get up; I run to the shower and take a quick shower. I wrap myself in a towel and go back to Pea's room.

"Topaz left you clothes." Pea says not looking up. I chuckle and go over to pick out an outfit. He looks up and smirks at me. "Damnnn do we have to go to school?" He asks me. I nod.

"Sorry babe; we need to get our learn on." I say smirking at him. He laughs at me and I get dressed.

 He laughs at me and I get dressed

I get dressed in a black bralette my serpent jacket, a plaid skirt and my white docs that Jughead got me for my birthday. I add my necklaces and bracelets. I put my hair into dutch braids. 

I look at SweetPea who is now dressed and freshly showered

"How do I look?" I ask him. He looks up and smirks at me. He walks over and put his hands on my waist backing me up against the wall. He leans down and kisses me. He kisses my neck and no doubt leaves a mark.

"You look gorgeous my angel." He says kissing me again. We makeout for a second before my phone beeps with a text from Archie that he's outside my trailer to pick me up. I gasp and look at Pea.

"I gotta go! Archie is picking me up at the trailer." I say to pea. He nods and i run down to my trailer and enter through the back door. I put on my backpack and I run to the front door.I see Archie and Juggie waiting in Fred's truck.

"Hey kids." i say smirking at them. Archie and Jug chuckle and open the door.I climb in next to Jug.  Archie starts driving and I once over my appearance in the mirror.

"Is that a hickey?" Jughead asks me; his voice turning stern. I sigh and shake my head.

"No of course not Jug; it's a burn from my curling iron." I say to him. He nods unsure but takes my word for it. We get to Riverdale High and we all go to sit in the lounge. I sit with Archie on the couch and he puts his arm over the back of the couch.