Chapter 21

I wake up with SweetPea by my side. He smiles at me and gently kisses me quickly.

"Good Morning love." He says to me smiling. I smile at him but frown remembering what he said the night I was attacked. He looks at me confused. "What's wrong?" He asks. 

"What you said.. a couple nights ago to Jughead.." I say trailing off. SweetPea's eyes widen and he immediately grabs my hands. 

"Baby; I'm so sorry. I just get frustrated with your brother denying the serpents." He says. I nod understanding him. 

"Okay, I forgive you." I say quietly. He smiles and leans in to kiss me. I kiss back and I pull away quickly. "Let's get dressed for school." I say smiling at him slightly.

"Woah Woah, you're going to school?" He asks me confused. 

"Yeah...why wouldn't I?" I ask confused. "If this is because of the ghoulies then you should know that I'm not letting them get to me." I say firmly. I slowly wince getting out of bed and go over to my closet.

"Alright but just take it easy today." Pea says sternly to me. I nod slowly. "Don't overdue yourself; here sit down and I'll grab you close." he says leading me to my desk chair. I sigh and sit down with him

He picks out a pair of black leggings, a maroonish red shirt, black and maroon socks, and black Chuck Taylor Converse

He picks out a pair of black leggings, a maroonish red shirt, black and maroon socks, and black Chuck Taylor Converse. He grabs my serpent jacket and puts it on me. I smile at him and then I leave my hair in the braids Toni did and I put on a white baseball cap. 

"You look beautiful." SweetPea says to me. He kisses me and helps me into the living room. Jughead smiles slightly at me as we walk out to Pea's bike. Pea helps me get onto it and he slowly drives us to school. We get to school and I get off his bike, wincing in pain. SweetPea notices and grasps my hand.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Pea asks me. I nod smiling at him. He smiles back at me and we slowly walk into school and everyone looks at us shocked. We just walk to my locker and I see "Serpent Whore" written on it and I look at Pea thinking about what happened at my previous school. Pea sighs and hugs me before walking me to class.

-------skip to lunch----

 Pea and I walk into lunch and we catch up with Fangs and Toni. All the sudden, Pea gets a notification from his phone and his face turns dark. He pulls out his laptop and pulls  up a video called "The Red Circle." I gasp when I see Archie in front of the circle of boys with masks.

"What the hell is wrong with these shitty Northsiders?"SweetPea says to Fangs and Toni. Toni shakes her head and Fangs laughs agreeing with Pea.

"I don't know man but enough is enough." Fangs says crossing his arms. A whole bunch of the serpents agree and Pea turns to Fangs.

"So let's get rid of it; get me the kid who's face is shown. Dead or alive." Pea says to Fangs. I look at Fangs with wide eyes and shake my head and Pea turns to face me. "What Madelynn?" he asks; kinda harshly. I immediately turn away and Jughead walks into the cafeteria.