Chapter 16

I feel someone tugging on my arm and I open my eyes seeing Sweets staring at me. 

"Hey babe; you have school so you need to get up like now. We can stop at your dad's trailer if you need anything but Toni dropped off clothes for you. Jughead dropped your backpack off at your dad's trailer; I texted him for you." Sweets says to me. I nod and smile at him.

"I just wanna grab the bike." I say to Pea. Pea nods at me and helps me up. I kiss his lips. "Morning handsome." I say smiling at him. He kisses my lips again and picks me up out of bed. I wrap my legs around his waist and we make out for a little bit. He pulls away and smirks at me; setting me down. 

"As much as I want this to continue, you have school and now more than ever; that's where you need to be there." Pea says slightly stern towards me. I nod and bite my lip gently. He smirks at me and kisses my cheek before handing me an outfit along with my jacket. "You don't have to wear the jacket but if you want to; you can."Pea says smiling at me. I nod and smile. He leaves the room so I can change. I look at the outfit Toni left me. Black off the shoulder long sleeve crop top, black high-waisted shorts, black choker, and black heeled boots. I put it on and look at the serpent jacket; putting it on. I walk out to the kitchen where Pea is making me breakfast.

"You did not have to make me breakfast

"You did not have to make me breakfast." I say clearing my throat as I sit at his table.

"You're my girl, and you deserve breakfast." He says smiling at me while checking me out. I smile at him and he hands me a plate of eggs and bacon with toast cut in triangles. "Orange Juice?" he asks me. I nod smiling at the food and then at him. He smiles and pours me a cup of Juice. 

"Thank you, baby." I say to him. He grins and walks over next to me; kissing my cheek.

"You're welcome doll." He says smiling at me. I giggle and we eat breakfast talking about everything. After we eat; I help him wash dishes and dry them; putting them away.

"You ready?" he asks me. I nod and smile. We walk outside and I get on the back of his bike. We get to my dad's trailer and I gasp seeing the police tape. SweetPea and I get off the bike and he holds my hand as we walk in. I feel my heart sink as I see my trailer destroyed from the investigations. I see my bag on the hook and I grab it. I walk into my room; and see it destroyed. Mom's serpent jacket lying on the floor. I break down sobbing and I grab the jacket. I put it in my backpack and then I nod at Pea. I grab dad's keys for the bike and my helmet with the snake and American Flag.  

I kiss him goodbye and get on the bike. I rev the engine and ride the bike to school. I get to school and I park the bike in a spot; locking it's engine. I take my helmet off and flip my hair to reveal my new purple locks. I see Betty and Archie running over to me.

"Madelynn!" They scream shocked. 

"What's up?" I ask calmly as I start walking towards the school. Archie grabs my wrist.