Chapter 28

(A/N: since the whole Pickens day thing doesn't have anything that Madelynn could have really been apart of and it's not fully relevant to her story I decide to skip it. This next point as you see is episode 12 of Season 2.)

A week after Reggie's failed attempt of ruining my life, he had been arrested and charged but he was bailed out of jail by an "anonymous donor." who I think is his dad but either way Sheriff Keller has for now set up a restraining order so Reggie has to stay 100 feet away from me at all times and his schedule is changed so that we are completely avoidant of each other the only problem is we have lunch together but I'm not worried because I have Jughead, Archie, B, V, and all the serpents. Now the only thing I have left to worry about is Veronica's conformation and the only worry is that I have to wear a dress and not a black one.

I stop writing in my journal and read what I wrote chuckling back at myself. I go over to my closet to find an outfit to wear, now that my face is healed I'm finally ready to go back to school. I grab a black skirt with floral print, a black crop top that zips and of course my serpent jacket. I put on a pair of black heeled boots. I do some curls in my hair and my basic makeup.

 I do some curls in my hair and my basic makeup

I hear a knock at the door and then I hear Jughead answering it

I hear a knock at the door and then I hear Jughead answering it. I walk out and see Sherriff Keller leaving.

"What did Keller want?" I asked walking into the living room. My dad and Jug turn to look at me.

"They are still accusing us of stealing the damn head off of the Picken's statue," Dad says to me. I roll my eyes and Jughead pipes up.

"You ready for school Mads?" Jughead asks me. I nod smiling at him. I grab an apple from the kitchen and then I give dad a kiss on the cheek. "Bye dad see you later." Jug says as dad kisses his head. Dad then kisses mine.

"Bye Dad.Love you! " I say smiling at him. I follow Jug outside and get on the back of his bike as we drive to school. I grip tight and we quickly get to the school. We get off the bike and he locks it. "Damn you're getting better at driving the bike," I say getting my phone and headphones out of my bag.

"I'm trying. I think one-day dad might ask me to take over the serpents so I want to be ready." Jughead says. I nod smiling. "Would you help me if that happens, help me lead the serpents?" Jughead asks me. I nod giggling.