Chapter 41

A/N: (Skipping episode 4 because it's just Alice explaining the 'Midnight Club' and I was trying to find ways to put Madelynn in, and at first, I was gonna have her listening to Alice's explanation but it just didn't seem like a good idea. So if you need an explanation of the Midnight Club, the episodes are all on Netflix. This chapter is the episode right after, season 3 episode 5! Enjoy!!)

➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢

"So basically what you are saying is that all of our parents played G&G in school. They formed a group and played around the school, got mysterious invitation's to a party where one of them murdered their principal accidentally instead of murdering a classmate." I say to Betty while sitting down on the window seat of her bedroom. She had called me over as soon as she had visited Jughead and told him what she found out.

"Yeah, it's crazy Mads, and now Jughead's playing the game," Betty says making me look up shocked. 

"Wait what?!" I ask completely caught off guard. "He's playing the game, it's dangerous," I say looking over at him. "How do we stop him from playing?" I ask her concerned, taking out my phone to write some notes down about what Betty told me.

"I tried everything I could think of Mads, he's got Fangs, Toni, Cheryl, and SweetPea playing too." She informs me making my blood boil.

"He has my boyfriend and best friends playing that devil spawn game? " I ask feeling myself seeth with anger. I remember something that made me completely stop in my tracks. "Wait Betty you said that one of our parents killed their principal, who were all of the parents?" I ask writing down notes. She tells me all of the parents' names, Penelope Blossom, Sierra McCoy, Tom Keller, Hiram Lodge, Hermione Gomez, Alice Smith, Marty Mantle, Daryl Doiley, Fred Andrews, and my own Father. "So which one of them is a murderer Betty?" I ask her after writing all of their names down. 

"I don't know, normally I investigate with Jughead but he's not listening to me, he's convinced that the game is the big mystery but I think the game is part of the whole mystery." Betty says making me nod in agreement.

"Betty, Jughead has a point the coincidences are something we need to keep track of but we can leave Jughead to try to figure it out while he plays the game," I say making her look at me slightly confused. "I'll help you investigate, I can use some of my pull as Student Council President," I say smiling. "First we should meet with the kids of the Midnight Club, see if their parents will confess," I smirk as Betty and I start forming a plan.

➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢

I walk down to the Blue and Gold to meet with Kevin, Josie, and Reggie

I walk down to the Blue and Gold to meet with Kevin, Josie, and Reggie. I walk inside and see Betty sitting around with them. They all turn and look at me. I smile at them, setting my bag down and going to sit by Betty.

"Thank you guys for coming, we have to talk to you about something," I say softly making them all look at me confused. "I ask that you hear Betty and I out, keep an open mind, and save your questions till the end please," I say with a small smile.  Betty starts explaining everything she told me to Reggie, Kevin and Josie. I can see the looks of disbelief on Josie and Reggie's faces where Kevin looks to be believing me. Betty finishes and I look at the three of them. "Any Questions?" I ask with a small smile.