Chapter 14

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Madelyn and Juggie! Happy Birthday to you!" 

I hear someone singing and I look up to see Betty, Veronica, and Archie singing to us. Jughead groans and I laugh before sitting up. The three of them are grinning like the Chesire Cat. 

"Thank you guys; we appreciate it a lot." I answer for both Jughead and I before he can give a snarky remark. Betty and Veronica pull out a box and I look at them confused.

"We got you a little something-something; I know you rarely like gifts but..." Betty starts to explain to me but she trails off.

"It's fine guys; thank you so much. I appreciate it."  I say smiling at the both of them. 

"Go on!" Ronnie starts. "Open it hon!!" She finishes. I smile at her and take the lid off the box. I pull back the tissue paper and reveal a full pink suit outfit. I smile at them. It's a bit of both their styles. Tight but classy like Veronica but babypink like Betty. 

"Thank you guys." I say smiling at them pulling it out. The boys smile. "If you guys would all leave for a second; I'll put it on." I say to everyone. They all nod and they go outside the room. I pull out the outfit and put it on. I call them back in.

They all come in and they gasp

They all come in and they gasp. "Holy Shit." they all say at once. I laugh at them. I put on the heels and everyone's just staring.

"Okay boys; I'm doing Madelynn's makeup for school." Veronica says. The boys nod and leave the room after kissing my head. Veronica has me sit and she pulls out her makeup. She does my makeup and hair while Betty gets my bag ready. Ronnie finishes when Betty does and they take a picture of me. "Okay let's go girl!" Ronnie says. I smile at her and we walk downstairs. 

"Guys look!" Betty says to Archie and Jughead who are facing the opposite way. They turn around and their jaws drop.

"Oh my god." Jughead says standing up. He starts to walk over to me with an unreadable look on his face.  He stands in front of me and doesn't talk for a second. "You look beautiful baby sister." He says kissing my cheek. I smile at him.

"Thank you Bubba; Happy Birthday." I say smiling at him. He smiles back at me. Jughead hands me a little box.

"For you." He says smiling at me. I smile at him and open the box. Inside is keychains that say brother and sister with Partners in crime in a split heart. I smile at them and he takes the brother one.